Top Vancouver Island Food Tours
20 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great tour leader. Added lots of small bits of history to the area that never would have picked up on just walking around. Food tasting portions were more than adequate. Went to places, I never would have stopped. GR8 value for the money."
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "The wineries were great and Eric the tour leader was fun and informative.|Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, low key, erudite. Just what I like in a short historical tour. Our guide connected well with the group."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic the guide (beer nerd ) Elton was awesome very knowladgeable of beer and how it is produced the beers tasting venues were great. I would not hesitate to recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our group of 4 really enjoyed our food tour. Brenda was very knowledge and took us to some wonderful “off the beaten track” spots that we likely would not have discovered. We ate a lot of food, savory and sweet and all delicious! Plus she recommended some other restaurants and happy hours that we checked out and enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Our daughter and son-in-law loved the food tour! They said it had quite a variety of excellent food and drinks. Their guide was fun, and they had enough to satisfy that they didn't need to have lunch later! Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Could not fault this fantastic day of cycling & chatting. Paul was a brilliant tour guide. Newbies to Vancouver should put this tour as their No 1. Cycled through beautiful woodland & countryside. Finally ended up in Victoria for a wonderful lunch."
* A traveler said: "Great experience - we did have to connect with tour providers regarding pickups, which ended up working out fine. Greg, our Wine Tour Driver and expert was a very charming host and expert on the province and island. Pete, our Whale Watching Captain and guide was full of really amazing information. Both of them were very devoted to their work and we learned a lot, saw a lot, and had ALOT of fun! This is a GREAT day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."