Top Valencia Tours by Duration
111 results | All Valencia Tours
* A traveler said: "Joaquin A. Was spectacular. The tour was like having a college professor that actually cared about you. We saw everything you could in the amount of time and his depth of knowledge was impressive. He was kind, caring, and intelligent. We have avoided tours in the past and Joaquin has changed our mind. HIGHLY recommend"
* A traveler said: "Christoff was an amazing tour guide; he gave me a brief description of a different places we passed and also taught me about the interesting street art found all throughout the city center. I left the tour feeling like I knew my way around the city and had some new places to check out in further detail. Great tour to start off a trip!"
* A traveler said: "As a first timer in the beautifull city called Valencia, we were honored by this informal and beautifull bike tour through the city of Valencia. Out guide was an amazing host and we'll informed with interesting facts and knowledge about the city. I highly recommend this tour as it helps u understand Valencia and its rich history."
* A traveler said: "Luke is such a nice person. The kind of local guy you hope to meet when travelling. 'Local' even if he's british ;) He perfectly knows the amazing and surprising city of Valence, provides sharp historical details and makes his town even more 'vibrant' during a few hours... and takes of each member of the tour Thanks a lot Luke ! Ayssam"
* A traveler said: "Matias was a terrific guide around the Foundation and then looked after us very well at a superb lunch. We were with one other couple which worked perfectly, in the most stunning rooftop location. Food and wine choices were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great concept and brilliantly executed by Bogi. She is knowledgable, professional and makes sure everyone enjoys in both the historical and gastronomic part of the tour. Highly recommended !"
* A traveler said: "Great agenda and guide - Johan knew exactly how to spend the time and made it both informative and fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite excursion of the trip. We got to see the city in small groups with terrific guides and then had amazing food with abundant wines, that just kept flowing. Thank you Lara and Nick for a fabulous day!!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the hop on hop off tour. Great way to get an overview of the city and then go back to your favorite places. We would recommend it to anyone going to Valancia."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time....sailing and a delicious lunch onboard. The evening Flamingo show was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "I had this walking tour last week. Anais was an excellent guide and she even adapted the tour to allow the group to see a special event that was going on that day: the "Tribunal de las aguas". If you want to discover the city center of Valencia with a very knowledgeable guide, I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a beautiful evening with our tour guide. She explained everything we had to know about the park and was helpful with questions. The boat trip and the sunset were stunning, we really enjoyed the well-organized tour. Thank you for this time!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Marcos!!!! We’ve enjoyed your tour and al the tips! We certainly gonna use them during our stay in Valencia Marjon&Wil, Ri-Jan&Dirk"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was amazing! The tour guide, Mike, is so passionate about this tour and making sure that everyone has a great time. He took us to numerous spots that were so fun and beautiful. This is a must do!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip. Eduardo was superior in his knowledge and communications. he catered to our groups desires not some preset routine. While the tour of the Arts and Sciences was superior the roof top tapas was beyond expectations. Eduardo's roof top was the tallest residential building in Valencia and across the street from the Arts and Sciences Center. He had a chef prepare and present the dishes that were excellent and were accompanied by five different wines. It was the most enjoyable day we had in Spain on our ten day tour. I cannot recommend more highly this tour with Eduardo- he ,the tour and food were magnificent! What's beyond five stars?"
* A traveler said: "Mike was funny and kind and loves Valencia. The tour gave us a springboard to other Valencia activities that we never would have found. It was a great walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with Marcos. He was very informative, friendly and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour to see the best parts of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Eugene is very passionate about Valencia. His love of the city comes through during his tour of the city."
* A traveler said: "Carolina was great the drive was easy and since we were the only 2 we had a privet tour. The underground river is really beautiful and the longest I have seen."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city and its food plus a few other interesting tidbits along the way! Fernando was great!Everything was delicious, especially the sautéed sardines, the tomatoes and olives, croquettes and fried squid - well, all of it was really tasty and authentic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands