Top Valencia Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
4 results | All Valencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Barranco de Bolulla or Estret de les Penyes, offers us the opportunity to practice ravines in Alicante, descend and enjoy a fabulous landscape and feel the adventure you are looking for, where we will activate adrenaline and enjoy every minute, always helped by our monitors that will support you at all times to save each jump or rappel that we will encounter during the entire journey. With Crack Adventure you have the opportunity to practice canyoning in Alicante, descend safely while enjoying the landscape and experience new sensations.
Máxima Aventura offers canyoning tours in Montanejos up to begginers or experts. Our qualified instructors team will take care of all details. We provide best equipment for our customers. Our selected canyoning trips offers a unique nature experience in a beautiful landscape far from crowd.
We live in Montanejos just because climbing!! We love this sport and we know the best routes in Montanejos. More than 1500 pitches of different routes are waiting for you. We offer begginers multipitch routes of 4 to 6 pitches or more long and expert routes for experienced climbers.
We live in Montanejos, and we're climbers with more than 20 years of experience. We know the best climbing spots around to enjoy a very different experience inside Nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Climbing in Valencia?
The best Climbing in Valencia according to Viator travelers are:
What Climbing in Valencia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Climbing in Valencia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Valencia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)
- Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)
- House of San Vicente Ferrer
- Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)
- Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)
- Barrio del Carmen
- Lladró Museum
- Valencia Old Town
- Plaza de la Reina
- Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)
- Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)
- Valencia Hemisferic
- Valencia Plaza del Mercado
- Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)
- Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)
- Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)
- Bioparc Valencia
- Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)
- Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands