Valencia Plaza del Mercado Tours
Shopping or browsing at the Valencia Central Market is an essential Valencia experience. On Plaza del Mercado in the center of town, the massive covered market extends over two floors.
The Modernista-designed market has a quirky angled roof and features stained glass and colored tiles. The market is closed on Sundays but on other days it’s a lively shopping hub with cafes and tapas bars, souvenirs and all manner of fresh produce.
Also on Plaze del Mercado is the 15th century Gothic Lonja, a World Heritage-listed commodity exchange celebrated for its colonnaded hall.
The Plaza del Mercado is in the city center, served by the Angel Guiera and Xativa metro stops.
7 Tours and Activities to Experience Valencia Plaza del Mercado
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach
- Withlocals Your Way! - Valencia 100% Personalised City Tour with a Local
- Street Art Tour Valencia
- Albufera Lagoon Excursion + Valencia Tour - Blessed with abundance
Things to do near Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands