Valencia Cathedral (Seu) Tours
Known for its jumble of architectural styles, Valencia Cathedral (also known as the "Seu") is also famous worldwide as the home of the Holy Chalice. While the cathedral’s dome and tower are Gothic, the main entrance is Baroque and some of the chapels date from the Renaissance.
Take a tour to learn more about the cathedral’s architectural history and treasures, or just pop in to pay your respects to the Holy Grail in the flamboyant Capilla del Santo Caliz near the main entrance. It’s claimed to be the chalice from the Last Supper.
The de Borja chapel boasts some lovely frescoes by Goya and the museum reveals a rich collection of vestments and statues.
For city views and a workout, climb the 207 spiral steps to the top of the octagonal Miguelete bell tower.
Valencia Cathedral is in the heart of the old city center on one of Valencia’s three main squares, Plaza de la Reina.
59 Tours and Activities to Experience Valencia Cathedral (Seu)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valencia City Sights Bike Tour
- Valencia Private Walking Tour
- Historical Tour of Valencia with Paella
- Virtual guided tour Valencia
Things to do near Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Torrevieja
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands