The multi-hued cone of Tunupa Volcano rises 17,457 feet (5,321 meters) above an expanse of white salt. Though reaching the frigid summit requires some mountaineering, a more accessible viewpoint at 15,500 feet (4,724 meters) offers sweeping views of Uyuni Salt Flat (Salar de Uyuni).
Tours and tickets to Experience Tunupa Volcano
Should I book Tunupa Volcano tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tunupa Volcano 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tunupa Volcano?
- 2-Day Private Tour Uyuni Salt Flats including Tunupa Volcano
- 3 Days Uyuni salt flat and colored lagoons from Uyuni
- 2-Day Uyuni Salt with Overnight in 4or 5-Star Hotel Including Flight from La Paz
- 4 Days Bolivia Private Luxury Tour with English Guide from La Paz Bolivia
Things to do near Uyuni
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in The Pampas