Al Badiyah Mosque Tours and Activities
Located in Fujairah Emirate, Al Badiyah Mosque is the oldest existing mosque in the United Arab Emirates. Archaeologists are unsure when exactly the place of worship was built, but expert estimates date buildings anywhere from 1446 BC to 640 AD. The small, squarish mosque was constructed from local materials — stone and ruddy mud — and despite its age, it continues to function as a working mosque with regular prayer services.
While visiting Al Badiyah Mosque, leave some time for a quick trip up to the Al Bithnah Fort, notable for its beautiful vistas over the surrounding scenery. Visitors are required to wear conservative clothing (no shorts or bare shoulders) to get inside.
Tours and Activities to Experience Al Badiyah Mosque
Frequently Asked Questions
- East Coast Tour to Fujairah from Dubai
- Five Emirates Tour in a Day from Dubai - Know the East-Coast.
- Private Full Day Fujairah East Coast Tour from Dubai
- Full-Day Private Tour of the Six Emirates with Hotel Pick Up
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Fujairah
- Things to do in Al Ain
- Things to do in Oman
- Things to do in Qatar
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra