Top Ubud Outdoor Activities
499 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Day well spent rafting was d high light..loads of fun with a well experienced guide...Really enjoyed the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The pickup car arrived on time and our guide was very friendly and a good English speaker. Snorkeling was great. We were well informed and the lunch was food as well. We had ample time to snorkel at two locations. Both were beautiful. Loved the experience."
* A traveler said: "I loved it. The guide was very informative, I got to know so much about Balinese culture and traditions. Cycling itself was so easy, its 99.9% downhill so you just steer and relax. The car in which we came to the starting point was following us all the time so it kind of gave us sort of a safety feeling. Overall it was really nice."
* A traveler said: "We had the most fantastic day, Semibe was very helpful and friendly, the sights are utterly breathtaking. I highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to make the most of their time here in Bali. The day went by so fast with fun cultural stories along the way. We got some pretty stunning photos along the way too! ;)"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "My driver and tour guide 'Raka" made the tour memorable. Raka was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. He lives in Ubud which gives him that personal knowledge/touch that made the difference. I would recommend Raka and this trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Wayan picked us up in his lovely van and drove us to Sanur. After a short boat ride we toured around Nusa Penida and saw some beautiful sights. We heard about the history and culture and had a delicious crispy chicken lunch. Wayan was most helpful especially as we are both a bit older and needed some extra care. A wonderful man. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Made is fantastic! Starting his own business, he is eager to please. His tour is completely customized. We went snorkeling, then to Lempuyang Temple and instead of the coffee plantation to a water purification temple of the Royal family. At each stop, we had our own private tour being one step ahead. We loved Made's commentary about life on Bali and the unique tour he offered us! We had such a great day- we asked to go to see a turtle sanctuary the next day- no problem and we added another temple in the South. Made is on time, on point and knowledgable- we highly recommend him when you travel to Bali. We are definitely going on more tours with Made!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was the highlight of my trip to Bali. The food we cooked was delicious. Putu taught the class. She's friendly, welcoming and gave good instructions. I liked that Putu didn't just teach us how to cook the meals but she also showed us her garden, her home, and taught us about Balinese customs."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Really awesome instructors, amazing way to challenge yourself and see some beautiful sites! Absolutely loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "This was by far our favourite tour when we were in Bali! The locations were amazing and our tour guid Agung was knowledgeable and funny! We will definitely be booking Agung for another tour when we return"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the real Bali. Would recommend everyone should do this tour. Great personal service and safety was paramount."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Bali Zoo
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Neka Art Museum
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran