Top Tuscany Theme Parks
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Museum Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife
3 results | All Tuscany Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a private, in-depth discovery of two of Florence’s most iconic historical sights during this guided, skip-the-line tour to Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens. Get personalized attention as you explore the Renaissance-era estate and grotto-filled gardens, with plenty of time to ask questions. Enter directly through a reserved private entrance, bypassing the usual lines.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover an amusement park based on the beloved book The Adventures of Pinocchio with this entrance ticket. The author of Pinocchio, Carlo Lorenzini, was from the town of Collodi in Tuscany where Pinocchio Park is located. See puppet shows, climb aboard old fairground rides, and explore the Pinocchio museum that is filled with illustrations and theater sets.
The ticket allows you to divide the experience even in two different days: in one day you can visit the Pinocchio Park and do the activities of the Toyland, within 60 days you can visit the Historical Garden which is part of the Via Europea dei Giardini Storici and National Monument and its Butterfly House. It is possible to visit the Garden and the Butterfly House first and the Pinocchio Park within 60 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theme Parks in Tuscany?
The best Theme Parks in Tuscany according to Viator travelers are:
What Theme Parks in Tuscany are taking additional safety precautions?
These Tuscany experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Theme Parks in Tuscany are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Tuscany may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lucca Cathedral (Duomo di Lucca)
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Sanctuary of Monte Senario (Santuario di Monte Senario)
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Mascagni Terrace (Terrazza Mascagni)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Via Fillungo
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Abbey of Sant'Antimo (Abbazia di Sant'Antimo)
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Brolio Castle (Castello di Brolio)
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy