Top Turkish Riviera Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Turkish Riviera Tours
Sort by: Featured
Professional Service & Staff Full Insurance Professional Insructors Safety Equipment 2 Hours Horse Safari
All TOUR GUIDES VACCINATED !! After a brief explanation of the dishes and their origins, we cook for 2 to 3 hours and then enjoy lunch or dinner with some local wine. We work as a group but you will be involved in each vital step of the preparation process, in the end you should be able to recreate the same dishes at home. We are happy to adapt to food restrictions if you are vegetarian, gluten lactose intolerant or have any other allergies, just let us know at the time of reservation and we will accommodate to the extent possible. For those interested in more than one class we have
We believe that Turkish cuisine is one of the best and healthiest cuisines in the world. At Cooking Classes Bodrum we offer recreational cooking holidays in an idyllic setting near Bodrum, overlooking the ancient Bargilya lagoon, where even the birds choose to rest on their journeys to the south. Turkish cuisine is a melting pot of traditions and cultures, developed in the fertile lands at the heart of human civilization. There are endless varieties of recipes, with each region, town, and neighborhood having their own unique food traditions. In Bodrum we have access to fresh produce and seafood all year round, making it the place to take a cooking class and to learn about Turkish cuisine. We specialize in Aegean Turkish cuisine, which is mainly based on olive oil dishes and vegetables and herbs. Our cooking classes are an ideal holiday activity for those interested in healthy eating and unlocking the health benefits of the Turkish way of eating.
Kombucha Workshop is fun because you learn how to make this very popular and healthy drink in an amazing village overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It is fun to meet new people and after the Kombucha Workshop we always sit and talk and get to meet each other, which is really what makes this activity great! If you have time, then we usually go for a walk in the beautiful nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Turkish Riviera?
What Classes & Workshops in Turkish Riviera are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Turkish Riviera are good for avoiding crowds?
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki) Tours & Tickets
- Akyaka Tours & Tickets
- Gulf of Gökova Tours & Tickets
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi) Tours & Tickets
- Water Planet Aquapark Tours & Tickets
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji) Tours & Tickets
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus (Tomb of Mausolus) Tours & Tickets
- Alanya Castle (Alanya Kalesi) Tours & Tickets
- Selimiye Tours & Tickets
- Kaleköy (Simena) Tours & Tickets
- Kayakoy Tours & Tickets
- Didyma Tours & Tickets
- Red Tower (Kizil Kule) Tours & Tickets
- Adaland Aquapark Tours & Tickets
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji) Tours & Tickets
- Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology (Bodrum Sualti Arkeoloji Muzesi) Tours & Tickets
- Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Bodrum Peninsula (Bodrum Yarimada) Tours & Tickets
- Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & Tickets
- Konyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast