Top Turkish Riviera Architecture Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Arts & Design
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
3 results | All Turkish Riviera Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hit two of Turkey’s most unforgettable attractions in a single visit during this double-duty tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis. With lunch and private transfers included, you can focus on taking in the sights. Wander through Roman baths and theaters, with guided commentary and free time to explore on your own. After sightseeing, head to the UNESCO-listed white travertines for a restorative bath in healing waters—with time to shop for souvenirs.
Ephesus - Celcus LibraryEphesus is one of the most important ancient cities of the world and it is a UNESCO heritage site and was the capital and commercial center of Asia Minor in the roman period.It was the beginning and the end of the King Road.(One of the three ancient trade routes,the others being the silk and spice roads )of the World. You will have chance to see beautiful temples, library and buildings were built in the roman period. The House of Mother Mary is located at the top of the Bulbul mountain. It is believed that The Mother Mary spent her last years in this shrine. According to Catholic Christianity, After the Crucifixion of Jesus, Mother Mary was brought from Jarusalem to Ephesus by St. John the appostal to live. When they found the house, was already collapsed by the erthquake. After The House of Virgin Mary was re-built as a church and has been visited by Pope Paul VI in 1967 and Pope John Paul II in 1979, has been registered as a place of pilgrimage.
Private tour with your preferred language Guide and car or Minivan. Minimum 2 pax up. Entry fees and meals own expense. Customized tour all around Bodrum can visit any place or make swimming stops. Fullday up to 10 hours. Can also visit Villages , bays
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Architecture Tours in Turkish Riviera?
The best Architecture Tours in Turkish Riviera according to Viator travelers are:
What Architecture Tours in Turkish Riviera are taking additional safety precautions?
These Turkish Riviera experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Architecture Tours in Turkish Riviera are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Turkish Riviera may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Kekova Island (Kekova Adasi)
- Icmeler Beach
- Alanya Ataturk House Museum (Alanya Atatürk Evi Müzesi)
- Demre (Myra)
- Olympos Cable Car (Olympos Teleferik)
- Cleopatra Beach (Kleopatra Plaji)
- Dilek National Park (Dilek Milli Parki)
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Fethiye Lycian Stone Sarcophagi
- Side Museum (Side Muzesi)
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology (Bodrum Sualti Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus (Tomb of Mausolus)
- Bodrum Amphitheater
- Myndos Gate (Myndos Kapisi)
- Iztuzu Beach (Turtle Beach)
- Fethiye Roman Theater (Telmessos Theatre)
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast