Top Turin Food & Drink
64 results | All Turin Tours
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Cecilia is the best tour guide we have ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable about both the chocolate she is giving you and the history of Torino. Cecilia introduced us to some of the most amazing chocolate we have ever had! A Bicerin can easily become addictive! In addition, she is very personable and engaging. We immediately all hit it off making the experience even better! I have already recommended her tour to other people considering going to Torino. I can’t say enough very positive things about Cecilia and her chocolate tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. Lot's of hands on while making interesting and delicious dishes in a home kitchen. Andrea our chef was informative and answered all of our questions. An added benefit - a lesson in knife skills."
* A traveler said: "I spent several hours at Rosanna's flat with her and her partner who had very good English. They were both very charming, interesting people and Rosanna was a confident cook and a good teacher. I learnt a lot, enjoyed the experience and ate a large amount. Apart from the lesson it was a lovely way to meet local people and find out a bit more about living in Turin. You will have a great time - just don't eat too much antipasti or like me you will find it difficult to do justice to all the pasta dishes which were gorgeous. I feel confident now in cooking pasta - something I had often thought of doing but not tried, I will be buying a pasta machine very soon. Thank-you both for a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was an amazing guide! He is extremely personable, yet laid back. He is very knowledgeable about Torino and walks you through the market as well as other parts of the town explaining the food, architecture, and history. Plus, as a Chef (BONUS), he is able speak in detail about the chocolate as well as other foods/drinks. Highly recommend this tour with Andrea!"
* A traveler said: "Rosanna and Raffaele were amazing hosts and I felt very warm welcomed. Rosanna showed me how to cook spaghetti, ravioli and tiramisu the original Italian way and helped me with some tricks how I can do it at home. All the products we used for cooking and drinking were delicious and completely fresh so there was nothing to complain about or anything I‘ve missed. One of the best experiences in my life!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Via Po
- Piazza Statuto
- Mole Antonelliana
- Zoom Torino
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- QC Termetorino
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Juventus Stadium
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes