Top Tulum Water Tours
112 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "Went with girlfriend and was one of the highlights of the trip. Prepare for an all day event, but hosts and experience were incredible. We walked to secret beach on Isla and was all very well worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "The catamaran was an excellent experience for my friends and I. The drinks were good and flowing and the lunch was surprisingly good. The staff was helpful and funny and overall it was a good trip. I wished we spent more time sailing though."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was nice. Unfortunately there was a lack of communication of the order of events & we were unable to get in water. Besides that ALL the staff & food were great! I will recommend but clarify next time."
* A traveler said: "As a group of six women celebrating our recent Masters of Architecture graduation in Mexico - we absolutely loved this Catamaran excursion! The unlimited drinks and crystal clear waters were perfection. Our tour guide Mauricio and the rest of the crew were all so much fun and the rest of our tour group spent most of the day sunbathing, drinking and dancing. The snorkeling spot was nice, we did see a few starfish and other colorful fish as well. We also enjoyed our time on Isla Mujeres - we ended up renting two golf carts, driving to the beach and getting massages - so it was time well spent. The excursion itself is about 8-9 hours, so it is quite a full action packed day. I would 100% recommend this trip for friend groups/couples looking for a combination of sun/boating/exploring the island/drinking and dancing!"
* A traveler said: "Chayo was amazing! I wish we had met him on the first day of our trip. We will only go through this company in the future! And we will request Chayo!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone there makes sure you have an amazing time! Gael is so good, I went twice! They give you everything including lunch — so worth it. ATVs are extra but again, so worth it."
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "It was a good informative trip with super delicious and a lot of food!! I would do it again. It was worth it."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was well orgenized, the guide wed really kind and helpful. The Nature was amazing! I was satisfied, was a really nice da."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience.. our Guides Marco and Marcela were great. Really worked hard to make sure we got to swim with the whales ."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Guides are very accommodating and work hard to make the experience personal and memorable. Highly recommend this tour. I will definitely be taking another tour with them."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our guide Eli was full of knowledge, friendly and we would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Arturo and Juan Carlos were great. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you! Recommending this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Excelente. Our guide made us feel safe. Dove dos ojos cenote. Only recommendation is to make sure you get the long sleeve wet suit. The mosquitoes will eat alive."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and Rocco is a very helpful and funny guide. The tour is well organized and snorkeling with the turtles was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was so knowledgeable and she clearly has a passion for what she does. This is great to get away from crowds for sure."
* A traveler said: "one of the best experiences i’ve ever had. first we went snorkeling in an open cenote; afterwards we were taken kayaking, which was absolutely incredible. we learned about the different bird species living on the islands and caught the sunset. our amazing tour guides led us further out for some incredible views; we ended up kayaking back under the moon and stars. words and pictures cannot do the tour justice. just go!"
* A traveler said: "Holbox was beautiful! This tour provides a snack/breakfast when you get on the bus. Then they take your order for lunch. You visit two places before you get to Holbox but they are worth the wait! Very pretty! Arturo was awesome! Super nice guy and very informative and funny!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Diego and the whole staff were very friendly and explained the activities very well. We feel safe during the activities. The tacos were really good!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands