Top Tulum Traditional Wellness
10 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver knew where he was going and got us there quickly and safely. He also stopped and let us take pictures along the way. he answered all of our questions and gave suggestions on places to eat stay and see."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our guide Eli was full of knowledge, friendly and we would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The experience was very safe and all the people that worked there were so friendly and helpful. They spoke great English and made us laugh the whole time. The food was also really delicious. Definitely recommend this experience and we’re glad we chose to do it. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "Excelente. Our guide made us feel safe. Dove dos ojos cenote. Only recommendation is to make sure you get the long sleeve wet suit. The mosquitoes will eat alive."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Amazing food. We had a lot of fun cooking and eating. Can’t wait to make these recipes at home."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely amazing! My tour guide Gilbran was such a laugh, and had all the good music for us. Tequila tasting was great as well, I do recommend you do single ATV a lot of the other couples there wish they had of done it single. I personally enjoyed doing it myself as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands