Top Tulum Skyscrapers & Towers
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Tulum Tours
Sort by: Featured
You will arrive at our lobby bar where you will get ready ,. You will store your personal belongings in our lockers, register and be ready to enjoy the experience. After a few minutes, you are going to sit in our rotating gondola where 16 people can sit, then fasten your seatbelts and fly! We climb 118 feet high very slowly, turning 360 degrees, so that everyone can enjoy a unique view of Tulum. Being at the top you will receive very important and interesting information about the Mayan civilization and the region. Then, we will take some spectacular photographs of you alongside the Tulum ruins, after (30) thirty minutes we go down very slowly. Finally, you will go through our souvenir and photography shop. The duration of the experience is (30) thirty minutes, and it is offered in English and Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Skyscrapers & Towers in Tulum are taking additional safety precautions?
These Tulum experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands