Top Transylvania Half-day Tours
37 results | All Transylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip , the whole process went so smoothly from start to finish , booking through this company was so very easy and recieved a couple of nice txt messages previous to going telling me where and what time slot I needed to be for the tickets , we were met by a very nice gentleman who gave us the tickets and pointed us in the direction we needed to be then we went on to the castle for our trip . Would highly recommend this company , very high standard of business"
* A traveler said: "The tour unforgettable. The tour guide (Vlad) was absolutely amazing and highly recommendable!! Vlad did superb job creating gone of the best moments in our family holiday experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was super nice and new tons about the area. Once we got to the Turda Salt Mine, he knew even more! He knew the history, the details, little known facts, any question I had was answered!! I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The description does not do this tour justice. It is way above what I expected in both beauty and fun. Bogdan, the tour guide is amazing- he went way above and beyond. He is one of the best guides I've ever had. My trip also included zip-lining and tandem paragliding - all set up by Bogdan at the last minute. I would do this one again!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very good, pick ups on time. Great team, knowledgeable and helpful guide . Very good English . Last but not least, lovely personality cause let's be honest nobody likes a grumpy guide! I thoroughly recommend this trip, we had a lovely time!"
* A traveler said: "I can say that we really enjoyed this tour. It was quite smooth, interestingly connected and sufficient with details and information. All this is because of Roxana, who is very professional nice guide, who surrounded us with her attention and warm attitude. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was so nice this tour. My guide Adrian was so cool and he was there to get me on time. He gave me so many nice informations about the country and he drove me to a beautiful place after the tour to take some pictures of the city. I really advise this tour !!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great once in a lifetime experience. Andrei was amazing and so friendly. It was great even for someone with no experience like me. And the scenery breathtaking. We are already thinking about other trips for next year. Andrei recommended some mountain trails I would love to do."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. We were the only ones on this tour which was great and Alin gave us so much information! Alin spent an extra two hours with us and was very kind and helpful. He showed us a free place to park our car and some where nice for a meal. Alin had a lot of information on Brasov, it's history and Romanias history and Romania now. Alin answered all of our questions in a very interesting way. Alin was very easy to find and waited for us with a sign with our name. Wonderful tour! Thank you so much Alin!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Poiana Brasov
- Prejmer Fortified Church (Cetatea Prejmer)
- Sibiu Orthodox Cathedral (Holy Trinity Cathedral)
- Church on the Hill (Biserica din Deal)
- Sibiu Lutheran Cathedral (St. Mary's Evangelical Church)
- Sinaia Monastery
- Howling Waterfall (Cascada Urlatoarea)
- Catherine’s Gate (Poarta Ecaterinei)
- Piata Mare (Great Square)
- Balea Lake (Lacul Balea)
- Council Square (Piata Sfatului)
- Harman Fortified Church (Biserica Fortificata Harman)
- Transfagarasan Highway
- Apuseni Natural Park (Parcul Natural Apuseni)
- Brasov Citadel (Cetatea Brasovului)
- Domogled-Valea Cernei National Park
- Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Clock Tower
- Bridge of Lies (Podul Minciunilor)
- Rope Street (Strada Sforii)
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Macedonia