Top Toronto Wine Tastings
51 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "Just a good way to relax and have fun. Also it was educational. It might be good even if the weather is not great."
* A traveler said: "It's completely amazing the tour, we visited 4 vineyards all of that with sample and details of those wine"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with the Niagara tour. The guide was pretty nice and brought up interesting historical facts and events during the trip. The winery tasting was a great way to finish the day"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and trip! Ample amount of time to experience everything :) would recommend for anyone for a day trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "He told us a little bit of the history of the place. Showed us the land marks not just the falls as most tourists knows etc"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience despite the weather, it was snowing for most of the trip. The guide was friendly and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderfully organized,full of delightful surprises, and led by a capable and congenial guide, Jay W, of King Tours. He did a super job and we would go anywhere with him."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Tudy gave us a wonderful tour of the Niagara region. We were able to see all the sights on our list with plenty of cushion time to accommodate our group ranging in age from 4 to 70. He was patient, informative, and truly the expert you need for that tour. Tudy is a terrific guide who is happy to share his expertise with his groups."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with a wonderful tour guide name emeril.| He was very knowledgeable and a great sense of humor. Made our trip to several wineries and all around Niagara quite pleasant."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Toronto Zoo
- Canada's Wonderland
- Ontario Place
- Toronto Harbour
- Toronto City Hall
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Sugar Beach
- Casa Loma
- Entertainment District
- The Grange
- CN Tower
- Rogers Centre
- Toronto Little Italy
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Toronto Yorkville
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania