Top Toronto Private and Luxury
56 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Was worried the early morning was going to make the day feel long but it was great! From beginning to finish our tour guide was chatty energetic and overall made the day incredible! The day felt relaxed and saw some amazing views!"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! With an excellent guide and saw some incredible views! The weather was perfect. Had a slight engine problem which caused little delay but nothing major"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "The aerial view tour of the Niagara Falls was a once in a lifetime experience.. We loved it!! The lunch and the champagne toast made it a memorable occasion!!Recommended 100%."
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was an excellent tpur guide .He was very knowlegeable of his surroundings. Very patient and great communicator."
* A traveler said: "Fabio is the best guide. Punctual and pleasant, he takes his time, knows his route well and all the interesting places to take pictures and shop. the restaurant is ok, across from the falls. The cruise was good, pleasant staff."
* A traveler said: "David was great, we discovered a lot of historical facts and it was fun. Segway is really nice and we will probably do it again."
* A traveler said: "I was on a business trip to Toronto and had a free day. THIS was the best way to spend it! I had never been to Niagara Falls, and so happy to have chosen this package. Worth every cent. Our tour guide FABIO, was charming, informative. and fun. He took great care to answer any questions and make sure our group had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Thanks Viator for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Just a good way to relax and have fun. Also it was educational. It might be good even if the weather is not great."
* A traveler said: "The amazing views, kind staff, easy process. This was an amazing tour would definitely try again. definitely recommend it for travellers or just another way of seeing the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Canada's Wonderland
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Toronto Islands
- Toronto Yorkville
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Queen's Park
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Toronto High Park
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Toronto Harbour
- Rogers Centre
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Roundhouse Park
- Toronto City Hall
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Entertainment District
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania