Top Toronto Half-day Tours
34 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the architecture was fun! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and well spoken. Using a bike is the best option to tour Toronto"
* A traveler said: "We had only one afternoon and evening in Toronto before flying home. We decided to do the night tour to see sites we wouldn't have found on our own. Mike was a great tour guide. Showed us interesting areas while telling us some of the history of the area. Beautiful to see all of the lights at night."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, the tour was fantastic. The Great Lakes Brewery was by far the best stop and the member of staff who did the beer tasting was brimming with passion and enthusiasm about craft beer, which really made the visit memorable."
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "Learned lots of great info about Toronto both past and present during this fun and enjoyable tour. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour. Fabulous way to learn about the city. Food was great, make sure you don't have lunch before the tour, so you can fit it all in! Tim was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We had the best bike tour!!! The bikes were amazing, our guide was so friendly, knowledgeable and even gave us tips on where to find a banksy!!! I'm a street art nut so that was so nice!! The tour was a fun, easy ride that I would reccomend to everyone!!! A must do!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great commentary during the tour. Enjoyed the tasting of select items throughout the walk as well. Knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Humber Bay Park
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Sugar Beach
- Queen's Park
- Toronto Islands
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Toronto Harbour
- Toronto Little India
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Toronto City Hall
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Ontario Place
- Canada's Wonderland
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Rogers Centre
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania