Top Toronto Distillery Tours
29 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "a beautiful, clan and pristine museum. only had 3 hours, could have spent the day. very detailed exhibits."
* A traveler said: "David was great, we discovered a lot of historical facts and it was fun. Segway is really nice and we will probably do it again."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Was nothing but a positive experience — the staff were beyond friendly and took the time to clearly explain what we as the customers were to do. Safety was held to a high standard and the pilot was very talented. I would highly recommend the 14 Minute Heli Tour over Toronto to both locals and visitors."
* A traveler said: "LOVED THIS EXCURSION! So much fun and a great way to see the islands and get a great panoramic view of Toronto on the ferry. I highly recommend this tour. The guides we had were amazing. Very knowledgeable and friendly!!"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this activity! Our guide Nicol was awesome, entertaining, relax, kind. She make us feel confident on the Segway, very good teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "We had only one afternoon and evening in Toronto before flying home. We decided to do the night tour to see sites we wouldn't have found on our own. Mike was a great tour guide. Showed us interesting areas while telling us some of the history of the area. Beautiful to see all of the lights at night."
* A traveler said: "WE found Krystal to be extremely pleasant and helpful. BEcause the tour was only the two of us, it was able to be personalized and we were highly satisfied with the information given and the places visited!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of the Tour was the Tour guide and her knowledge of not only of ghosts and spirits but of the city as well. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Casa Loma
- Toronto Little Italy
- Toronto High Park
- Philosopher's Walk
- Sugar Beach
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- Ontario Science Centre
- Toronto Yorkville
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Queen's Park
- Toronto Zoo
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Canada's Wonderland
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Toronto Islands
- The Grange
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania