Top Toronto Cruises & Sailing
17 results | All Toronto Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour! With an excellent guide and saw some incredible views! The weather was perfect. Had a slight engine problem which caused little delay but nothing major"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "Awesome views of the city skyline. This was such relaxing way to enjoy a couple of drinks, watch some wildlife and spend some time on the water. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely something I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed not having to drive and the guides local knowledge about the falls and surrounding area. Ok xxxxxxxx"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience. My tour guide Kaleb was informative with great charisma that told the story of Niagara Falls and the city it is in great depth. The tour was structured very well also, being able to see the falls from all different angles and having enough time to do so also. This is a wonder of the world that I recommend everyone come see if in Toronto. It was truly breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was an excellent tpur guide .He was very knowlegeable of his surroundings. Very patient and great communicator."
* A traveler said: "Overall the cruise was fine. Another look at Toronto. Food OK. Service perfect. Highly recommended for first comers to Torronto."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Great driver and very nice day. We appreciated the excellent service"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rogers Centre
- Roundhouse Park
- Toronto Yorkville
- The Grange
- Philosopher's Walk
- Sugar Beach
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Toronto High Park
- Toronto Islands
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Toronto Harbour
- Canada's Wonderland
- University of Toronto
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Ontario Science Centre
- Humber Bay Park
- Queen's Quay Terminal
- Toronto Little India
- Toronto Zoo
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania