Top Tokyo Dining Experiences
50 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "The place is not to easy to find but the people are really nice and the food you prepare absolute delicious."
* A traveler said: "The instructions were really nice. I learned quite a bit, had a blast, and definitely plan on doing another class of theirs next time I’m in Tokyo. It’s fun if you’re with your friend, significant other, or even solo like myself"
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "I am so glad I did this tour. It was very informative, I learned a lot about different kinds of Japanese food. I’d like to thank Shaun for his wonderful and professional touring."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "Yuko and her assistant were very helpful and thoughtful tour guides. We ate yummy food and learned a lot about Japanese culture. As an FYI- if you do not eat pork, this is probably not the best tour for you."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this food tour. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was perfect size to enjoy eating in some intimate spaces. Food variety was great and we learned about some great local places."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "My son, granddaughter and I did not know what to expect at this event. We were pleasantly surprised to listen to the talented women who performed traditional Japanese dances, sang, played the flute, samisen, drum much to our pleasure . That was the highlight of our evening."
Experience all of Japanese culture and Japanese food experience classes "origami, udon, Japanese food, green tea, calligraphy" in 4 hours
* A traveler said: "Taka and Keiko are wonderful hosts. They are friendly, inquisitive, welcoming and full of information. Our noodle making experience was delightful and a little unexpected with a fun surprise. All food was delicious. I learned a lot and can’t wait to make the recipes at home. Thank you for such a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Andy. Living in the west Tokyo area Andy is just the person to show you a few of the local food delights as well as give you a real view of what and where people from the area like to eat and come together. The tour takes you through areas that aren’t big touristy locations. Andy also takes you to his market where you can check out the local food people like to cook with. Andy is a great guide. Friendly and knowledgeable on so many things Japan, good communicator and willing to try to cater to all. Can’t recommend him enough. Oh and we met a couple who had done the tour before us and they were back eating at the eating stops again! That’s gotta be proof of value! Thanks Andy"
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff. Great food. A definite highlight of our trip. They were very patient with our kids 4, 6, 9"
* A traveler said: "Great fun with excellent staff. Bit of entertainment fun, good food and flowing drinks. Good time had by all."
* A traveler said: "Sensational experience with Kevin. Learned the basics quickly and went to a great cafe and then a standing bar and hung with the locals. Have used what i learned all trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "I attended a tea ceremony on my last full day in Tokyo. Learning about the history of tea and it’s influence on Japanese culture was incredibly fascinating and I highly recommend anyone visiting Japan to add this ceremony onto their list of activities. My host was welcoming, spoke good English & clearly very passionate about the tradition. Overall I found the experience of making/drinking the tea thoroughly enjoyable and was glad to have taken part."
Frequently Asked Questions
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo
- Kasai Rinkai Park
- Seaside Top Observatory
- Odaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)
- National Diet Building
- Ghibli Museum
- Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)
- Tokyo Dome City
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari
- Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)
- Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)
- Mori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)
- Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- Roppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance Cabaret
- Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Inokashira Park
- National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture