Top Tokyo Mountain Bike Tours
38 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "This was great fun and a great way to see Tokyo when we first arrived in the city John our guide was really helpful - thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Ichi, our guide was really informative taking us to temples, on the roads, across bridges and through quaint authentic villages. Had a 10 yr old with us who managed to keep up too! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Food was great. Ryan made the tour fun and his knowledge about food & traditions just enhanced the experience. I would recommend this tour especially with Ryan as your guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "Andy was an enthusiastic and very knowledgeable local guide . We hiked through local neighborhoods along a route it would be very difficult to describe. The local snacks were interesting and delicious . A great way to experience a little of the real Tokyo!"
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, I could see many spots only locals would know! The guides were so nice as kind, definitely recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun tour of the real Tokyo. Yoko and her husband were very informative and extremely professional we had a great time. Would recommend this tour to anyone who can ride a bicycle."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with an energetic and knowledgeable couple. They were sensitive and sensible as to our capabilities and also entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful ocean views and country farm lands. I’m looking forward to returning soon and enjoy the surfing."
[electric bicycle tour]: 6-hour travel course by electric bicycle Asakusa, Ueno Park, Edo-Tokyo Museum, and Sky Tree. (There is a support car.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)
- Tokyo Joypolis
- Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)
- Yurakucho Yakitori Alley
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)
- Chidorigafuchi Moat
- Edo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)
- Tokyo Tower
- Sky Circus Sunshine60 Observatory
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)
- Mt. Takao Cable Car
- National Museum of Western Art
- Tokyo Disneyland®
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden
- Mount Nesugata Observatory
- Shinjuku Golden Gai
- Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa
- Tokyo National Museum
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture