Top Tokyo Bike Tours
34 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "This was great fun and a great way to see Tokyo when we first arrived in the city John our guide was really helpful - thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Ichi, our guide was really informative taking us to temples, on the roads, across bridges and through quaint authentic villages. Had a 10 yr old with us who managed to keep up too! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Andy was an enthusiastic and very knowledgeable local guide . We hiked through local neighborhoods along a route it would be very difficult to describe. The local snacks were interesting and delicious . A great way to experience a little of the real Tokyo!"
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Food was great. Ryan made the tour fun and his knowledge about food & traditions just enhanced the experience. I would recommend this tour especially with Ryan as your guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun tour of the real Tokyo. Yoko and her husband were very informative and extremely professional we had a great time. Would recommend this tour to anyone who can ride a bicycle."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with an energetic and knowledgeable couple. They were sensitive and sensible as to our capabilities and also entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, I could see many spots only locals would know! The guides were so nice as kind, definitely recommended!!"
[electric bicycle tour]: 6-hour travel course by electric bicycle Asakusa, Ueno Park, Edo-Tokyo Museum, and Sky Tree. (There is a support car.)
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful ocean views and country farm lands. I’m looking forward to returning soon and enjoy the surfing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture