Top Tokyo Beer & Brewery Tours
42 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "Great night at great venues with a great guide. Went to places like we were locals and were welcomed with open arms. Excellent beer, sake and food."
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "Yoko was a splendid tour guide and answered a variety of unique questions from our group with ease. A highly recommended your."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Nobuo Kono, made the most of my tour with his excellent knowledge of the cultural and historical significance of the sites we visited. He also made my tour fun and personalized to my interests and my many questions! I feel I gained much insight and the maximum value for my time during my tour, and I thank Kono-san for his enthusiasm, expertise and charm!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time exploring the old compound location with our guide Mr. Yasuho Suzuki. He went in depth on the history of the Imperial Palace as well as the different Eras. It was beautiful and truly worth the price to have an actual human being explaining everything rather than a phone. 100% reccomend."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "very friendly informative and the food was outstanding. My son enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "This tour was truly amazing! Our guides Rina and Mami were absolutely wonderful and so pleasant! We learned so much from them about the beautiful culture of Japan while shopping and eating our way through the marketplace. We were allowed ample time to shop. The Senso-ji Temple was quite impressive and majestic. Our guides taught us the ritual of tossing a special coin and praying at a Temple, and fanning the smoke from an incense burner towards you as the incense is believed to have healing powers. We had such a fun time cooking our own Okonomiyaki lunch which was delicious! As guides, Rina and Mami went above and beyond! We would highly recommend this tour as it exceeded our expectations! Thank you Viator, and special thanks to Rina and Mami!"
* A traveler said: "The difference was the guide: Mr. HIroshi, with a great sente of humuor, with very Good informations regarding not only the tour but also Japan's history. Good time of tour and very Good driver."
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure in Tokyo with Taka. He took us to a bunch of spots that we would have never gone into on our own. Taka has a great personality and puts together a great night for everyone on his tour."
* A traveler said: "Mack was great taking us to various restaurants in Tokyo and on to a whiskey tour afterward. We had a great time. He also asked where we were staying and proceeded to tell us about a wonderful digital art museum we would have totally missed that was within walking distance. Loved it! Thanks again Mack."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tokyo Tsukiji Outer Market Walking Tour and Rolled Sushi Class
- Private tour: Tokyo's Oldest Sake Brewery and riverside walk.
- Tsukiji Fish Market Visit with Sushi Making Experience
- Tokyo Hidden Izakaya and Sake Small-Group Pub Tour with Local Guide
- Tokyo Private Custom Walking Tour with local friendly guide
- Tokyo SEA LIFE® Park
- Tokyo Skytree
- Rikugien Garden
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Meiji Jingu Stadium
- Tokyo Dome City
- Memory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)
- Toyo Bunko Museum
- Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)
- Hakone Ropeway
- Tokyo Midtown
- Hakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Tokyo Solamachi
- Ueno Park (Ueno Koen)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)
- Mount Nesugata Observatory
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture