Top Tokyo Extreme Sports
33 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Food was great. Ryan made the tour fun and his knowledge about food & traditions just enhanced the experience. I would recommend this tour especially with Ryan as your guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "This was more than simply a delightful tour of the old Tsukiji Fish market, it was a warm and helpful welcome to Japanese culture. Our guide was not only knowledgeable, she was able to make us feel like we were family. I recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a very in depth and insightful lecture by teacher! Not only will you actually shoot a kyudo bow in the historical attire but you will learn the reason behind every step of the kyudo shooting process. It is a once in a lifetime experience that I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend and the young gentlemen was very nice. Communication was great all the way up to the event"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Driver was very patient and nice. Would recommend this private tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "If you’re a comfortable runner and want to do something a bit different, this tour is fantastic! Communication from the tour company was great beforehand. We met with Jun and ran a loop taking in Ueno Park, the university area and the outskirts of the Imperial Palace. We had regular stops and Jun pointed out sights of interest. He also took loads of photos and shared them with us after (no extra fee!!). The public bathing experience was completely new to us but don’t be put off if you’re in any way self conscious... it was quite liberating and sooo nice on the legs / body after the run! Plus, it’s normal for the Japanese and they just get on with it! And then dinner... wow!! Jun booked us into a small local Japanese restaurant and joined us for dinner. He ordered and then explained what we were eating and the different Japanese traditions as we ate. The food, especially the smoked and pickled quail eggs, was amazing! We would like to say a huge thank you to Jun for hosting us on this tour. It was far from a standard tourist tour, definitely took us off the beaten track and we were privileged to get a glimpse of local life. ** Please note, we weren’t sure how to play it with our belongings... so, FYI, you start running from the public baths where you are able to change into your running stuff and leave bags etc as that’s where you run back to!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shinjuku Golden Gai
- Jindai Botanical Gardens
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
- Hama Rikyu Gardens
- Suntory Hall
- Edo-Tokyo Museum
- Tokyo Disneyland®
- Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum
- Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)
- Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)
- Rikugien Garden
- Tokyo Solamachi
- National Museum of Western Art
- National Diet Building
- Tokyo Dome City
- Odaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)
- Tokyo One Piece Tower
- Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture