Tsukishima Monja Street
Japanese and international foodies alike love Tsukishima Monja Street (actually a collection of streets), located on the artificially made Tsukishima Island. Diners usually buy monjayaki as raw batter, then grill it themselves at specially designed tables. Here, dozens of shops sell monjayaki, savory fried pancakes made with cabbage and a variety of other meat or seafood toppings. Other Japanese favorites including yakisoba (fried noodles) can be be enjoyed here as well.
Should I book Tsukishima Monja Street tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tsukishima Monja Street 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tsukishima Monja Street?
- Tokyo bike tour: Imperial Palace and Waterfront (24km, 6 hours, English-guided)
- Tokyo by Bike: Skytree, Kiyosumi Garden and Sumo Stadium
- Tokyo Night Bike Tour Harumi Wharf Cycling
- Tokyo Food & Culture Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture