Hakone Open-Air Museum
The Hakone Open-Air Museum is a 200-acre park dotted with fascinating sculptures. When it opened in 1969, it was Japan’s first open-air museum; now its collection includes more than 1,000 sculptures, with about 120 on permanent display. Artists whose sculptures are exhibited include Pablo Picasso, Henry Moore, and Constantin Brâncuși.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hakone Open-Air Museum
Should I book Hakone Open-Air Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hakone Open-Air Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hakone Open-Air Museum?
- Private Tour: Chartered Car to Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchiko or Hakone and Lake Ashi
- Highlights of Hakone Day Trip by Public Transportation
- 2Days 1Night, Kamakura~Hakone~Mt.Fuji to/from Tokyo with Private Car
- Hakone Private Two Day Tour from Tokyo with Overnight Stay in Ryokan
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture