The Edo-Tokyo Museum chronicles the development of Japan’s capital city, from its early days as a sleepy fishing village through the years of expansion and foreign trade wars to its transformation into a major metropolis. The museum building itself also draws visitors as a fine example of postmodern architecture.
Tours and tickets to Experience Edo-Tokyo Museum
[electric bicycle tour]: 6-hour travel course by electric bicycle Asakusa, Ueno Park, Edo-Tokyo Museum, and Sky Tree. (There is a support car.)
Should I book Edo-Tokyo Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Edo-Tokyo Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Edo-Tokyo Museum?
- Tokyo Sumo Morning Practice Walking Tour
- Tokyo Private Chauffeur Driving Sightseeing Tour - English Speaking Driver
- Authentic Geisha Performance and Entertainment including a Kaiseki Course Dinner
- Tokyo Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide
Things to do near Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture