Top Thessaloniki Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
152 results | All Thessaloniki Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! The tour guide was excellent. Beautiful scenery, very interesting visit to two nunneries (the monasteries were closed). The tour guide gave us historical information about greece, Meteora, and Thessaloniki. This is a great way to start you trip to Thessaloniki. I can’t recommend the tou enough. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The waterfall and of course the baths The guide was always helpful. The journey was pleasant and did not pass as slow as we thought."
* A traveler said: "This day trip was truly wonderful, the guides Lazaros and Elena were so welcoming, funny and interesting ! The curriculum is rich yet we had time to experience everything properly. I could not recommend this short journey enough considering how worth it it is, given the impressive landscapes and archeological details."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. We really enjoyed this all day trip. Excellent, especially if you like history and archaeology."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour of Pella and Vergina. Particularly enjoyed seeing the tomb and artefacts in the tomb of Philip II The guide was knowledgeable and thorough"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing trip, amabil guide, funny group . The meeting in Salonic to go to Ouranopulis was in time, the boat trip around Mount Athos was relaxing and no so much people . Presentention of monasteries was recording with translate in many languages. Thank Yannis !"
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous afternoon. The crew were fantastic - friendly, funny and nothing was too much trouble. It was wonderful to see beaches and coves that would otherwise be out of reach. Beautifully organised!"
* A traveler said: "Pella was impressive but Vergina was fantastic. The gold handcrafted death wreaths were exceptional. The guide added greatly to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip with an excellent guide who provided detailed information on the trip, the archaeological sites and the museum. Recommended to all history lovers."
* A traveler said: "This tour was magical and my tour guide was very nice and helpful with my needs. I forgot at the hotel something and the tour guide sacrifiy he’s time to go and pick it up for me. If I need it to take pictures he would stop and help me, what a great service. Thank you so much I will be back. Jasu"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must-do when in Thessaloniki! The 3-hour train trip to and from Meteora is tiring but worth it! Dimitris was a helpful guide who gave us the chance to enjoy 3 monasteries - the views are amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was a particularly hot day but our driver tried his best to accommodate us with convenient location pickups. Patty was truly the best and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Apart from all the things the tour was supposed to do, we saw dolphins and that was one of the highlights for me The place we stopped for lunch was beautiful and it was a shame we couldn't spend more time there. Very enjoyable overall though."
* A traveler said: "The food and culture tour was amazing and fantastic value for money. Emma our guide was well informed and passionate about this wonderful city. We saw aspects of the city’s here take that we would have missed if we had wandered round on our own. Great memories of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous day. Sights were beautiful. Experience was fabulous. Age range between 14 and 43 and we all really enjoyed it. The lagoons were breath taking."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and would highly recommend this experience for anyone visiting Thessaloniki! Makis was an amazing host and made sure we had a great time. He also prepared a lovely vegetarian lunch for us as well as transport to and from the hotel."
* A traveler said: "It was nice organized trip - good drivers, pick up in time, etc. The Mount is the place one must to see, at least from the boat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast