The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "Loved the knowledge of the driver, Stewart. Favourite part was The Italian Cathedral. Orkney is a beautiful place, extremely clean and very friendly"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, a dream coming true! Even with a raining day the ferry was stable and safe! Everybody was very very profissionals!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Rob was a great guide with a great sense of humour! He really went the extra mile to keep us entertained and show us the best sights Tour is weather dependent with heavy fog in the morning which luckily cleared up in the afternoon. Could not see the fairy springs however as water levels were too high so will look to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend this tour. I want to the many famous place in scotland with our tour guide Bill. He is amazing, He taught us bit of knowledge about scotland. He is so funny guide,He talked funny stories about him sometimes. We like his stories. The shortbread cooked by his wife is so delicious. I want to join his tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing day, no rushing, wonderful scenery. Emma our guide was funny, informative and helpful. Lovely day, would book with Rabbies again"
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with a really interesting commentary by the tour guide, Ray. Good stops and enough time at Dunrobin Castle to include a falconry display which was excellent. Fascinating stops and wonderful music on the bus. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, lasted a good amount of time. Plenty of space on board, inside and out. Interesting information given throughout about everything we were seeing. Had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time on the tour with John while visiting from London. We felt safe, not-rushed and well guided. Will be waiting for John to visit Mongolia back!"
* A traveler said: "Alison was an excellent guide informative, humorous and knowledgeable of Inverness and it’s history and surroundings."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Gordon was absolutely fantastic!! He took us all over! And when we mention how much we wanted to see coos we kept an eye out for us and we were able to see them!! He was so amazing. I would recommend this tour to everyone!! You have to do it with Gordon. He will make your tour the best! Thank you so much again!"
* A traveler said: "Johnny, our driver made the trip as he proudly showed us his home area. The sea side visits, the community stops to see how the residents shared their heritage and cared for their communities, the area history and Sutherland Clearances and current economics all made our journey through the Scottish countryside memorable. And it was topped off with a great tasting at Glenmorangie! The personal touch included special wee stops at bridges which, as an engineer, i especially enjoyed. We highly recommend this tour and more importantly our driver, Johnny."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Best day!!! Our tour guide brought us to all wonderful locations and was very educational. I never thought we would see so many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, professional guides - flexible - allowing the group to go at their own pace and plenty of breaks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Strathmashie Forest
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Road to the Isles
- Eilean Donan Castle
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Fort Augustus
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Duncansby Head
- Callanish Standing Stones
- Standing Stones of Stenness
- Bealach na Bà Pass
- Inveraray Jail
- Fairy Glen (Faerie Glen)
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Kilchurn Castle
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Isle of Skye
- Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Rannoch Moor
- Inveraray Castle
- Orkney Islands
- Culloden Battlefield
- Clava Cairns
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England