Caye Caulker Tours
Ruled by the motto, go slow , Belize’s Caye Caulker is a relaxed Caribbean island famous for its turquoise waters and manatee population—a lack of cars adds to the sense of tranquility. Explore the surrounding coral reefs by snorkeling or scuba diving, or just sip rum cocktails on its sun-soaked docks.
Address: Caye Caulker, Belize
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Caye Caulker
The Hol Chan Marine Reserve is one of the most popular snorkeling and scuba diving sites in Belize and lies just off the coast of Caye Caulker. With this tour, enjoy a full day of snorkeling, stopping at six different sites around the marine reserve. Dive in to snorkel in areas known for nurse sharks, southern sting rays, and manatees; explore a sunken shipwreck, and swim among schools of tropical fish and colorful coral reefs.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Caye Caulker?
The best ways to experience Caye Caulker are:See all Caye Caulker experiences on Viator.
Things to do near The Cayes
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific