Top Texas Food Tours
96 results | All Texas Tours
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about the city and the architecture. We had a wonderful time. Would recommend this to anyone going to Houston"
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "Good food and nice conversation. Our tour guide was very informative and pleasant and made our tour enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "The chicken taco and margaritas were the best! The veggie crepes should be changed to sweet. No one enjoyed that stop."
* A traveler said: "Going to the wineries and tasting the wines. Seeing the beautiful country side. Walking the streets of Fredericksburg."
* A traveler said: "Clementine was awesome!!!! Band was Awesome!!! Driver was awesome. Stops were awesome. We enjoyed everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "The stories were amazing! A great way to learn the creepier side of Austin's history! Bring comfy shoes."
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "Will and Joseph made the tour very informative and entertaining A great experience Enjoyed the various stops to see sights and to have coffee or ice cream I would highly recommend for those wanting to experience of Waco"
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "we had a great time. Jax was a great guide-comfortable van-lunch at Salt Lick delish and the two vineyards a must. great way to see whats beyond Austins city limit."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was very informative and easy to talk with, very much a people person. He gave us a lot of interesting information about Austin … things we did not know and we lived in Austin for several years. The food choices were excellent and restaurants we will visit again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Taco Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dallas Arts District
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- Wet n' Wild Waterworld
- Tanger Outlets
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Texas State Cemetery
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- Downtown Tunnels
- Brackenridge Park
- Texas Capitol
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Minute Maid Park
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- The Health Museum
- 2nd Street District
- Austin Aquarium
- Hemisfair Park
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico