Wet n' Wild Waterworld Tours
Read MoreShow Less
A family-run park just north of El Paso, Wet n' Wild Waterworld has appealed to families for four decades. The seasonal, outdoor water park offers dozens of rides and attractions, including slides, wave pools, and volleyball courts. Bring a cooler, and grill beneath the park's trees, book a cabana, or grab a tube for a speedy ride.
Grill up some lunch, cool off in the pools, and enjoy a few adrenaline-fueled rides at the family-friendly El Paso park. For the best value at Wet n' Wild Waterworld, buy reduced-price tickets in advance. You can also check out the park's package deals, which might include an all-day refreshment discount with souvenir cup, tube rentals, and skip-the-line access for most tube rides.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Make the most of your visit with a cabana rental; most cabanas include a grill, single-ride tubes, chairs, and a food prep area.
- Keep your belongings safe in rental lockers; pay and pick up your key at the Lily Pad store.
- Pick up free life vests at the wave pool entrance.
- Guests that use wheelchairs are offered complimentary admission to the park.
How to Get There
The most convenient way to visit Wet n' Wild Waterworld is to drive. The park is north of El Paso, off the I-10, on South Desert Boulevard. Prebook convenient VIP parking for preferred spaces, or opt for first-come, first-served parking.
When to Get There
Wet n' Wild Waterworld is a seasonal attraction that opens for summer in May and closes around Labor Day. Weekends are the busiest; to avoid crowds, visit on a weekday for shorter lines. Plan to enjoy Wet n' Wild Waterworld on a sunny day, since rides may close during inclement weather, and the park does not offer refunds.
Visiting the El Paso Zoo
Families looking for another kid-friendly attraction should check out El Paso Zoo, located about 23 miles (37 kilometers) from Wet n' Wild Waterworld, about a 30-minute drive away. This top El Paso-area destination is home to plenty of exotic animals on its 35-acre (14.1-hectare) property. Kids appreciate the playground's towering tree houses and its hand-painted carousel. Tickets are available online, and the park offers discounts for kids, teens, and seniors.
Address: 8804 S Desert Blvd., Texas 79821, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Wet n' Wild Waterworld
No results found!
Things to do near Texas
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Austin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Fredericksburg
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Central Mexico