Top Tennessee Ghost Tours
19 results | All Tennessee Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruce, was wonderful. His knowledge and delivery of the information was perfect, as was his pacing. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "The history that never knew about. Was funny and very informative!! Our tour guide made the stories come to life."
* A traveler said: "I love hearing all the fun and horrifying ghost stories as we walked downtown. I was really glad she had headsets for us to use so we could hear her better. I’ve been on other ghost tours in other states before and I wished they would have used headsets like she did here in Nashville"
* A traveler said: "The story telling was so good. Very knowledgeable and fun! We loved it! Negative we had a woman on the tour that would not stop talking so we could hear! It is great history!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed learning about Nashville and some of the things that happened, it was a nice evening walk"
* A traveler said: "The Ghost tour was great- I would recommend it, the history of Chattanooga was very interesting, our tour guides did their homework, they both were entertaining too!"
* A traveler said: "Jay was awesome. Not only did we get a great spooky tour, but her knowledge of the rich history of Memphis was phenomenal. She was very receptive of questions and knowledgeable of the area for visitors to go visit."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour recounting the history of the city. This is the real deal and these folks are pros. A bargain for the price"
* A traveler said: "The driver Roy was very entertaining! We would do it again! Great way to see & learn about Nashville!"
* A traveler said: "Very educational. Pete did an awesome job. Learned alot about the town of Gatlinburg. I highly recommend this tour if in Gatlinburg."
* A traveler said: "Simply a great experience! Tour guide and driver were happy, excited and a joy to travel with. So glad we took the tour! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Bert is very enthusiastic about music and his job. We learned a lot about Nashville that we did expect. Karrie was a terrific driver."
* A traveler said: "In the window to the left of the guide, if you enlarge the window, I see a woman’s face peering around the corner. Great guide and great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dannnyvwas wonderful. He had some great stories as me very friendly. By the Union soldiers grave our meter went off which was exciting! It rained got a few minutes so we sat under a shelter and Danny picked up a voice and had a conversation with a spirit! So much fun."
* A traveler said: "Interesting, behind the scenes , stories and information about the history of the area and personal accounts of spirit sightings."
* A traveler said: "Delilah was an awesome tour guide! Her narrative was spooky and rich with Chattanooga history!! I highly recommend the Chattanooga haunted pub crawl!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- The George Jones
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Lotz House Museum
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Gatlinburg
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- Hard Rock Café Nashville
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
- Ryman Auditorium
- Hatch Show Print
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Belmont Mansion
- A. Schwab
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Victorian Village
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
- Main Event Theater
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario