Top Tennessee Distillery Tours
14 results | All Tennessee Tours
* A traveler said: "Frank our driver and Ron our tour guide we awesome!! Highly recommend!! Everything was explained and fun. Worth the time"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an awesome tour guide. It was a fun time full of laughter. Remember you’re paying significantly less than other tours, but you’re drinking liquor here not beer so a little goes a long way."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver and good sized group. Nice distillery selection. Free snacks on the bus were a plus."
* A traveler said: "Bert was fun and full of knowledge of the history of music. We got to see things we would never have seen on our own. Great experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy our driver was exceptional. He was engaging, funny and an overall great person. All distilleries were unique and we learned a lot about Tennessee whiskey. This tour was worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide at Pennington distillery was very knowledgeable and engaging. Everything tasted great and the overall tour guide, Nick, was excellent! He made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Honestly the highlight of our trip!! We had the best time and experience. I would recommend this 100%. We booked ours for 6:45pm so we got ride around while the sun was going down and got to see all the lights lit up at night."
* A traveler said: "My daughters and I took this tour with Jeremiah. He was very friendly and had a good knowledge of the area we toured. The Murals are a very nice and I think more communities should do this. It was great experience to get to try the different flavors of moonshine."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Tour the actual working distillery. End with tasting some of jacks limited edition whisky."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. The Jack Daniel's tour and tasting was beyond my expectations. Loved the small town as well. The drive back to town while being entertained by Jay and Clay was a highlight!! A great day, indeed."
* A traveler said: "Jana was hilarious and made the whole trip even better than I could have imagined. The distillery and brewery both were great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frist Art Museum
- Music Row
- Lotz House Museum
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Honky Tonk Central
- Centennial Park
- Tennessee Aquarium
- The George Jones
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- General Jackson Showboat
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Jack Daniel's Distillery
- Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
- Tennessee State Museum
- Pink Palace Museum
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
- Hatch Show Print
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario