Top Tel Aviv Pop Culture
19 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "Hellou i am from México and i want yo recomendet this tour..tHe staff of tha agency tourist Israel are great persons and always they are help you for to cross tHe line of Jordania It's tHe BEST tour"
* A traveler said: "It was super easy and perfect. The driver was very friendly and was already waiting for me at the airport upon my arrival. Everything went just fine!"
* A traveler said: "Nadia the tour guide was just brilliant. Full of knowledge of the history and religions of Jerusalem. She always had time for questions and was personally caring and present. It was a freezing day but the tour was great. Only 16 of us and a small bus. Easy trip."
* A traveler said: "It was very comfortable to travel with the agency viator. The members of the organizations are very nice, funny and have a lot of informations for you."
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Guide Jossi was energetic and very knowledgeable on this tour of the Gallilee. Saw a lot of places like Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the airport could not have been easier. Our driver met us as agreed & delivered us to our hotel in comfort."
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly at all times. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Jerusalem and how the old city is divided up and run. This relatively short tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem highlights has made me want to spend a longer time exploring these cities."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was wonderful. He was friendly, efficient and informative. The trip was enjoyable and enlightening in every way."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Shir, is graffiti artist himself! He was very knowledgeable and made the tour loads of fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Shir was a fun and enthusiastic guide around the streets of the Florentin neighbourhood. I now look at street art with a different perspective -- thank you, Shir!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour even though we had much rain during it. It gave me a chance to see a part of Tel Aviv that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Great guide and very interesting art. As much of the art was by people from many countries now living in Tel Aviv, you got a good idea of the immigration to Israel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera