Top Tel Aviv Car Tours
73 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We unbelievable time on this tour, so much information. The Guide was Amazing Attentive and Informative on all Subjects. I even called him Amazing Itamar Thanks and Make sure to keep Itamar, because he is the best at his JOB"
* A traveler said: "It was very comfortable to travel with the agency viator. The members of the organizations are very nice, funny and have a lot of informations for you."
* A traveler said: "View ancient Roman ruins, the ancient city of Acre and more on this day trip up the coast. Our group was small; our guide excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "I booked thinking I was going to have a private car but there was a taxi waiting for me. He was OK but not was I expecting"
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the airport could not have been easier. Our driver met us as agreed & delivered us to our hotel in comfort."
* A traveler said: "The half-day tour was the best investmest I made during my trip to Jerusalem! The tour covered the most essential places in Bethlehem and the tour guides as well as the driver did their best to offer an unforgettable experience. It needs to be said that due to Covid and a lack of other tourists, I received a very personalized tour, but I am sure that bigger groups get just as much out of it. Especially the Church of Nativity was an impressive place, for religious and non-religious people alike."
* A traveler said: "We were guided by friendly people who picked us up on time. They even waited for people who were late. The excursion was lovely. The sights great and the guides told us alot of information."
* A traveler said: "A very nice day tour to see a lot of historical sites and also have some fun! I recommend it highly for the day."
Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea
* A traveler said: "It was worth the price of a private tour. My tour guide, Avishay, was knowledgeable, professional and quite. funny. I was am to customize the tour to meet my needs. I was able to tour at my leisure."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Our guide, Moshe, was superb. Didn't get back to Tel Aviv until close to 8 PM."
* A traveler said: "Sarah took us to Mesada, Dead Sea and Ein Gedi and gave us so much knowledge. She was wonderful. Husband, me, two 50 yo sons and their ladies private tour. She accommodated our needs every step of the way."
* A traveler said: "This was the second tour we took to the Old City, 30 years apart. Sarah gave us everything we had remembered and more. She took us place and provided wonderful history lessons and information and made our entire day fun and interesting. Sarah is the best tour guide every"
* A traveler said: "A well organized tour with outstanding Guides. Bethlehem is a lovely ancient city and the countryside around Saint George Monestary beautiful. We were warmly welcomed at the West Bank check point by our Palestinian Guides. A change of vehicle is required - Israeli vehicles can go into the West Bank but West Bank/Palestinian vehicles/guides cannot travel into Israel. A full day of sightseeing but do not expect to get into the Church of the Navity as the line ups are hours long."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was not only a marvelous guide, but a real expert in Jewish/Arab relations, and what it's like living together. So very eye opening and interesting. We had a wonderful time and he was great with our 12-year old!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day in Jerusalem, very knowledgeable guide, kept us all ears the whole day. Even my 10 year old son was very alert and interested in the stories our guide Levi was telling us. Would definitely highly recommend and will do it ourselves again in our next trip to beautiful Israel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea
- Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias and Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Tel Aviv
- Holy Jerusalem Private Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera