* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Omar was a great guide who transported us in a comfortable vehicle. This tour is a must do when you come to Tbilisi. Every stop was a delight, hospitality was first class."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable trip, the guide was friendly and knowledgeable, organisation was good. I really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible. From the sights to the wine tasting, I felt deeply immersed in Georgian culture. Our guide Nika was full of facts and did a great job keeping everyone engaged and participating. Our driver Misha did a great job as well while navigating mountainous terrains. I highly recommend booking with Garmajoba tours."
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this tour. My guide Beka was so thoughtful and informative. Every detail was planned with intention and it was obvious by how smoothly everything went. This tour is full of history and breathtaking views and was a great way to experience a new country in just a day. I can’t recommend Garmajoba Tours, Beka, and Kakha (our driver) enough."
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip after some friends said that I really need to see the countryside and mountainous regions of Georgia. I liked that this trip took care of all of the details and the itinerary was as close to what Georgians said were the "must see" places and spots. Within a few minutes of booking the trip, I received a text from Luka explaining what I'd need to bring (jeans and jacket since it gets cold up there) as well as roughly how much cash to have on hand for expenses, etc. On the day of the trip, I was picked up at the Moxy hotel and driven to the main office where we promptly left. Our tour guide was George and I literally can't say enough nice things about him. He was friendly, informative and just a genuinely nice guy that wanted to make sure we all got the most out of our trip. Despite driving to many locations over a period of 12 hours, it didn't feel tedious or drawn out. The group was a nice mix of other tourists and we ended up going to a park downtown afterwards to have some farewell drinks. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour and a great guide who made a terrific tour and experience. The lunch place and stops were perfect. I highly recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Luka was our tour guide. He was very professional and friendly. We learned lots about Georgia and it’s wonderful food. It was nice to try the Cha Cha instead of wine. I would suggest you go hungry as we had so much food to take home with us! We would even like to tour again on our next visit to Tblisi."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful, tranquil, and residential place. Very clean and stylish environment. Nana was great and the whole experience was so fun. We learned 5 dishes and all easy to recreate at home with lot of exotic flavours. The dinner after cooking was an experience of its own. I definetely recommend everyone visiting Georgia and appreciating Georgian food to take a cooking class at Nana's Kitchen."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour lead by Alexei. It surpassed all my expectations and we got to see a very unique part of Georgia. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable about Georgian history and he made everyone feel welcome. I especially enjoyed hiking around the lake area of the rainbow mountain and seeing the monasteries. I would recommend this tour fir travelers interested in a bit of adventure. Well done!"
* A traveler said: "Maia and Nina are great hosts and pleasant people who’re willing to share traditional national recipes of making Georgian dishes! Beautiful and enjoying experience!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when you come to Tbilisi, the city is beautiful and the view is amazing wherever you go. I loved the churches and the old city, just make sure you wear comfy shoes and choose this fab. tour team. i’ve only been here for two days but they made it a memorable one."
* A traveler said: "This trip is highly recommended for those who wants to have a very comfortable and relaxed visit. Places covered in this trip are beautiful, historical and natural. Such places are not meant for exploring, these are meant for knowing.. knowing them from the depth. We had our guide Irakli who was a multi Tasker and multi talented at the same time. He guided us right through the depths of his knowledge to enjoy, explore and relax through out the trip.. He inspired us at some moments (to para glide over Gudauri :p) and he guided us in most of the times.. and most importantly he never took his mask off.. its very tough to talk us through all the places with the mask but he maintained it.. during times like these, we had a perfect trip to a wonderful country where we are accompanied by a wonderful citizen of the same country. Go for it if some one is reading this. You will surely not regret a single moment."
* A traveler said: "Oto (our tour guide) and George (our driver) were great. The air conditioned vehicle was much appreciated! It was a full day, but Oto kept a nice pace. His understanding and expression of English were great. Our lunch was incredible. Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very good guide, Luka. Answered every question we had. There was also an interesting mix of nationalities in our group which was a plus."
* A traveler said: "I just loved it! <3 Our guides were just amazing. We laughed all the time and learned a lot! The bus trip was safe and very comfortable. Highly recommended trip :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings
- Tbilisi to Jvari Monastery, Ananuri, Gudauri, Gergeti Trinity Church
- Traditional Georgian Cooking Class with a Mother-Son Duo in Freedom Square
- Nana's Kitchen - traditional Georgian cooking class at real Georgian family home
- Off-road tour to David Gareja Monastery and Rainbow Mountains
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast