Top Tbilisi Wine, Beer & Spirits
277 results | All Tbilisi Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Luka was our tour guide. He was very professional and friendly. We learned lots about Georgia and it’s wonderful food. It was nice to try the Cha Cha instead of wine. I would suggest you go hungry as we had so much food to take home with us! We would even like to tour again on our next visit to Tblisi."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was private and we visited three wineries. We had a nice day out with our guide, Nika and enjoyed each of the vineyards visited! The lunch was fantastic (so many vegetarian options) and we loved the wine."
* A traveler said: "Maia and Nina are great hosts and pleasant people who’re willing to share traditional national recipes of making Georgian dishes! Beautiful and enjoying experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Omar was a great guide who transported us in a comfortable vehicle. This tour is a must do when you come to Tbilisi. Every stop was a delight, hospitality was first class."
* A traveler said: "Very homey atmosphere and thorough explanations, all recipes (and some secured foodie places) included. Very nice!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide, Luka. Answered every question we had. There was also an interesting mix of nationalities in our group which was a plus."
* A traveler said: "I've just come back from shopping buying walnuts. Why? Because I want to make this tasty & easy Georgian dip which I was introduced to by a very lovely lady during my stay in Tbilisi.I am making this dip for the second time now because friends & guests LOVE it ! It was taught to me while attending a cooking class. I was very reluctant to taste it at first because I am not crazy about anything with nuts.The nice Georgian lady ( Tina ) however convinced me otherwise...... She said that I "MUST " taste it seeing that it is a special,old Georgian recipe. The course was originally supposed to have been given by Tina's daughter , Teona ...however she was not available that day. One of the first things that we did was shopping at some near by local markets.Before we left we studied some recipes to decide what to cook.We decided on 2 chicken dishes made in typical Georgian fashion which were both delicious ! Whilst shopping Tina treated me like a family friend & even introduced me by name . Shopping is done differently there and one can still do shopping like in earlier times where one goes through the markets taking their time & examining the chickens very closely. I still do not know how they find out if a chicken is fresh or not but Tina certainly knows ! When we returned home we recuperated with a nice glass of homemade red wine made by Tina's husband. It is not surprising since Georgia is known for really good wine. . I loved it. We started cooking. I was cutting all kinds of vegetables, onions and garlic. Tina was preparing the chicken telling me in between how it has to be done. I had to do that with supervision .... think I did it right. We were a good team! The result was excellent and it tasted delicious !After finishing eating I was about to help clear the table. That is when Tina stopped me and said : " Just enjoy the moment and leave it there.... Let's chat !,.. We can clear the table later." And that is what we did! I learned a lot about the early and late history of Georgia since I could talk to a very highly educated friend. Yes,now I would say that because I truly felt like being part of the family. Instead of leaving at 13:00 I left at 16:00 ! That should tell you everything! I tried the chicken dishes back home... they tasted good but not as good as Tina's ! I will try it again. At the end ,Tina said that I had to try that walnut dip. " This is what we Georgians always have in the fridge. Believe me it tastes good! " So I accepted ... and I am glad that I did.... this dip is sensational! It tastes good with a piece of bread or with a piece of vegetable or as a side of a normal dish . You can combine it with everything! I am so glad that I had it and learned how to make it .... it takes only a couple a minutes . It is heavenly... but you really have to know how to make it. And there is only Tina who will tell you, NOT ME! To everyone who enjoys great Georgian cuisine...THIS is the course I would recommend ! I would certainly do this again in a heart beat. Not just because Georgian food is so rich and diverse, but because I would love to meet up with a friend again, Thank you / მადლობა Tina! Thomas"
* A traveler said: "George was incredible... Five stars all the way... He got us where we needed to go and helped with all aspects of trip."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable trip, the guide was friendly and knowledgeable, organisation was good. I really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Pick-up was perfectly organised: Upon exiting the baggage hall, cards with the names of the many individual passengers that had ordered a transfer service were conspicuously layed out. Upon putting claim to one”s name card an English speaker would immediately appear, help with baggage if necessary, offer to organise buying a local sim and/or exchange money, and then guide one outside to the car. He then double checked to make sure the destination is clear and (I assume) gave last-minute instructions to the driver. The car that drove us to our hotel in the old town was immaculately clean, and we felt very safe with the driver. As the transfer service is paid for in advance, there is no need to exchange cash or fumble around with cards. We were very happy with the service and will certainly book it again."
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot about the history of beautiful Tbilisi and life in Georgia from our excellent tour guide, Natia."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was David. He is very patient, sweet and one of the most genuine people we met in Georgia. He helped in exploring all the best places and explained to us everything very calmly. I highly recommend him to any visitor coming to Georgia. Just book a tour with him and you’ll surely make a great friend by the end of your trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour and a great guide who made a terrific tour and experience. The lunch place and stops were perfect. I highly recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "Alex was so informative and we went to many places, and it was an amazing walking tour! I would recommend this to all solo travelers"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible. From the sights to the wine tasting, I felt deeply immersed in Georgian culture. Our guide Nika was full of facts and did a great job keeping everyone engaged and participating. Our driver Misha did a great job as well while navigating mountainous terrains. I highly recommend booking with Garmajoba tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! The guide kept us all entertained there and back, singing and dancing! The caves were ace. It was nice to have a meal with the rest of the group, on some tours you are left for an hour or so at lunchtime. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a fabulous guide and Michele a terrific driver! Fun filled day with great sites and absolutely wonderful food!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip after some friends said that I really need to see the countryside and mountainous regions of Georgia. I liked that this trip took care of all of the details and the itinerary was as close to what Georgians said were the "must see" places and spots. Within a few minutes of booking the trip, I received a text from Luka explaining what I'd need to bring (jeans and jacket since it gets cold up there) as well as roughly how much cash to have on hand for expenses, etc. On the day of the trip, I was picked up at the Moxy hotel and driven to the main office where we promptly left. Our tour guide was George and I literally can't say enough nice things about him. He was friendly, informative and just a genuinely nice guy that wanted to make sure we all got the most out of our trip. Despite driving to many locations over a period of 12 hours, it didn't feel tedious or drawn out. The group was a nice mix of other tourists and we ended up going to a park downtown afterwards to have some farewell drinks. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Best of Kakheti tour was really the best of Kakheti! It was a wonderful trip organized by a great guide, Irakli! The monastery was beautiful and with Irakli we were able to learn more about it's history and religious customs. In Signagi, we got to walk the walls of the city and Irakli took us to a very tasty restaurant where we could try the local wine. We learned more about the wine making process from him and got the chance to stop at a local shop for some real Georgian sheep/goat cheese. We highly recommend this trip and Iraklli as the guide. He was really knowledgeable and friendly and willing to teach us more about the Georgian culture, customs, and history. He even went as far as to let us know after the trip what type of grasshopper we had found in Gareji and to give us food and local things to try for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alex arrived 15 minutes before scedule..He was very polite,friendly and knowledgeable.his explenations made alive the old history of this beautiful town.without his guidance we would not be able to dijest the great veriety of churches there.in addition we enyoyed very much the scenery around. Mati"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings
- Maia and Nina's Magic Kitchen
- Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings
- Cook True Ajarian Khachapuri and Khinkali in Highlanders Style
- Tbilisi Walking Tour with Cable Cars, Wine Tasting and Traditional Bakery
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast