Top Tbilisi Winter Sports
21 results | All Tbilisi Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible. From the sights to the wine tasting, I felt deeply immersed in Georgian culture. Our guide Nika was full of facts and did a great job keeping everyone engaged and participating. Our driver Misha did a great job as well while navigating mountainous terrains. I highly recommend booking with Garmajoba tours."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip after some friends said that I really need to see the countryside and mountainous regions of Georgia. I liked that this trip took care of all of the details and the itinerary was as close to what Georgians said were the "must see" places and spots. Within a few minutes of booking the trip, I received a text from Luka explaining what I'd need to bring (jeans and jacket since it gets cold up there) as well as roughly how much cash to have on hand for expenses, etc. On the day of the trip, I was picked up at the Moxy hotel and driven to the main office where we promptly left. Our tour guide was George and I literally can't say enough nice things about him. He was friendly, informative and just a genuinely nice guy that wanted to make sure we all got the most out of our trip. Despite driving to many locations over a period of 12 hours, it didn't feel tedious or drawn out. The group was a nice mix of other tourists and we ended up going to a park downtown afterwards to have some farewell drinks. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour and a great guide who made a terrific tour and experience. The lunch place and stops were perfect. I highly recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "Alex was so informative and we went to many places, and it was an amazing walking tour! I would recommend this to all solo travelers"
* A traveler said: "Best of Kakheti tour was really the best of Kakheti! It was a wonderful trip organized by a great guide, Irakli! The monastery was beautiful and with Irakli we were able to learn more about it's history and religious customs. In Signagi, we got to walk the walls of the city and Irakli took us to a very tasty restaurant where we could try the local wine. We learned more about the wine making process from him and got the chance to stop at a local shop for some real Georgian sheep/goat cheese. We highly recommend this trip and Iraklli as the guide. He was really knowledgeable and friendly and willing to teach us more about the Georgian culture, customs, and history. He even went as far as to let us know after the trip what type of grasshopper we had found in Gareji and to give us food and local things to try for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day of sightseeing and sampling the local fare Our guide was well educated and versed in the local and regional history and imparted his knowledge with excellent english. The van was very comfortable and the driver pleasant. We enjoyed the experience so much we booked a second tour different area two days later."
* A traveler said: "Truly one of my most memorable experiences ever. A thrilling yet safe ride with absolutely stunning views. Our tour guides were very friendly and made the experience even better. The lunch was also an amazing, delicious and unique experience. HIGHLY recommend you try this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Tbilisi for only three days and wanted to see as many sites as possible in the little time that we had available to us. To make things more complicated, we were traveling with a 20 month old son who is not always as flexible as we are. From the beginning of the tour which started at 9 am at our hotel to the very end, both tour guides were nothing but exceptional. The vehicle was spacious, the driving was safe and the narrative explaining different attractions along the way was perfect. At no point during the tour we were rushed and we felt that things were done at our pace which was great! We were free to spend as much or as little time at any of the sights that we visited and were always guided and helped along, whether exploring attractions or trying to bargain with the local vendors. Along the way we stopped at the very delicious Georgian restaurant as the little one needed a break and the food and local drinks were a delight. When we arrived to Gudauri, we were not just dropped off at some point and left alone, but were shown around and introduced to different activities available to us. To top it all off, the guys even offered to watch and play with our son in the fresh snow (his first ever), while we decided to try paragliding from the top of the mountain. The drive back was just as pleasant and relaxed. We truly enjoyed this tour, the Georgian hospitality and we are already planning another visit and another tour with this team in the summer months this year! Highly recommend. great for family and kids. Great English Speaking guides and they also have a great sense of humor. I forgot when was the last time we laughed so much! Do not think twice of booking with these guys. Was worth every dollar and every hour of the limited time we had over that weekend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast