Top Tbilisi Classic Car Tours
69 results | All Tbilisi Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was private and we visited three wineries. We had a nice day out with our guide, Nika and enjoyed each of the vineyards visited! The lunch was fantastic (so many vegetarian options) and we loved the wine."
* A traveler said: "George was incredible... Five stars all the way... He got us where we needed to go and helped with all aspects of trip."
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Omar was a great guide who transported us in a comfortable vehicle. This tour is a must do when you come to Tbilisi. Every stop was a delight, hospitality was first class."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was David. He is very patient, sweet and one of the most genuine people we met in Georgia. He helped in exploring all the best places and explained to us everything very calmly. I highly recommend him to any visitor coming to Georgia. Just book a tour with him and you’ll surely make a great friend by the end of your trip."
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot about the history of beautiful Tbilisi and life in Georgia from our excellent tour guide, Natia."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide who showed us different sites in Armenia for one day. The restaurant we ate at for lunch was the best I've ever had on one of these types of tours. The quality of food and presentation made it seem like a home cooked meal."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day of sightseeing and sampling the local fare Our guide was well educated and versed in the local and regional history and imparted his knowledge with excellent english. The van was very comfortable and the driver pleasant. We enjoyed the experience so much we booked a second tour different area two days later."
* A traveler said: "The best tour of Tbilisi, Jvari and Mtskheta one can ever have! |I strongly it, not because of its great price, but because of the fantastic tour guide that we had!|Super knowledgeable and very friendly!|We ended the tour with huge smiles on our faces, love for Georgia and its amazing people!|Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Oto (our tour guide) and George (our driver) were great. The air conditioned vehicle was much appreciated! It was a full day, but Oto kept a nice pace. His understanding and expression of English were great. Our lunch was incredible. Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this tour. My guide Beka was so thoughtful and informative. Every detail was planned with intention and it was obvious by how smoothly everything went. This tour is full of history and breathtaking views and was a great way to experience a new country in just a day. I can’t recommend Garmajoba Tours, Beka, and Kakha (our driver) enough."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this beautiful place. The tour operator gamarjoba was really good. The ski resort and the snow train were awesome"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Pavel, who was incredibly knowledgeable and open and also a very good English-speaking driver. We saw all the major points of the city and still had time to explore areas leisurely. The company was very professional and sent a confirmation via WhatsApp within a day of booking. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a fabulous guide and Michele a terrific driver! Fun filled day with great sites and absolutely wonderful food!"
* A traveler said: "It’s has definitely been one of a kind experience that allows me to see different sides of Georgia. My guide Maria is very knowledgeable and helpful. Almost feel like travelling with friends. Highly recommended especially for who want a more cultural experience or avoid the beaten path!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings
- Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings
- Full-Day Tour to Armenia from Tbilisi with Traditional Lunch
- Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta
- Private Day Trip to Gudauri and Kazbegi from Tbilisi via Jvari and Mtskheta
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast