Top Taormina Nature and Wildlife Tours
16 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour!! Enzo picked us up at the hotel and we explored Mount Etna including him giving us a tour and time for us to explore on our own. Then he took us to a great honey and wine place for some tasting before going to alcantara gorge. Overall highly recommend this tour! He was so knowledgeable and great with English (and also spoke German to other tour members ) and made it a super great day."
* A traveler said: "Salvo's donkey tour was the best part of my trip to Taormina. Salvo was very funny and warm, actually quite a character! He certainly took good care of his donkeys. They were such sweet creatures. My donkey's name was Gina. Salvo even let me to lead his three donkeys in the old village of Savoca. I did not know anything about Savoca. It turned out to be the movie site for Godfather. Savoca had a rich / long history, quiet and beautiful on top of the hill. To be honest, I don't quite remember the movie Godfather much. I came here for Sicilian countryside with donkeys, rather than chasing movie scenes. It was such a joy to climb up hills on dirt roads covered with pink flowers on soft and fluffy donkey. It was fascinating to meet local village people and hear about their stories, especially about St Lucia. Salvo showed me a few movie clips of Godfather. Of course, it was a bit shock to see the actual places where they made the movie, as well as meeting the local lady who was actually played a part in the movie. It was a fascinating day. Salvo told me that donkeys can have very long life. Maybe one day I can come back to meet Gina and Dantes again."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great excursion to the country side in Sicily. Our driver, Marco, was excellent and explained the area. The owner of the Farm, Franco, and his family were great and the food excellent. Great day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Villa Comunale
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Corso Umberto I
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia