Top Taormina Hiking Tours
12 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "cooking class was well organized and participated in making 7 different dishes----mainly fish. it was fun and delicious. the chef (Joe) and his staff were wonderful. very friendly and wanted everyone to enjoy the hands on class. loved it."
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our trip. Massimo is incredibly knowledgeable and funny, you’ll get a sincere and insightful view on the whole process of choosing, cooking and eating Sicilian food. Him and Munir make you feel at home and give you all kinds of recommendations even for when you leave the class. Totally recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Loved tis tour to Mt Etna. Marcello was a fantastic guide. He was passionate, interesting and extremely knowledgeable. His enthusiasm was contagious. Enjoyed this experience very much"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! We got lucky in that the four of us got the tour guide to ourselves and he was amazing. Lots of photo opportunities and our guide was a wealth of knowledge. Caution: there is a lot of walking on uneven surfaces and up hilly terrain (but all of Taormina is hills so we were prepared!) A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour!! Enzo picked us up at the hotel and we explored Mount Etna including him giving us a tour and time for us to explore on our own. Then he took us to a great honey and wine place for some tasting before going to alcantara gorge. Overall highly recommend this tour! He was so knowledgeable and great with English (and also spoke German to other tour members ) and made it a super great day."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Etna during sunset. It was well organised and our tour guide Simone was very knowledgeable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Villa Comunale
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Corso Umberto I
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia