Top Tallinn Multi-day Tours
16 results | All Tallinn Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour that gave us a good overview of the city with plenty of time at each of the key stops. The tour guide was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful daytrip which turned out to be a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and Lahemaa National Park was beautiful. We can certainly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour, as it also provided port transfers, which were needed as we weren't close enough to walk. The actual walking tour was insightful, we learnt a great deal. We also loved that we had free time before we had to meet back to get the port transfer back to the ship. The cost was quite good too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Great day out of Tallinn. Marju the guide was great. Nice group of people. Loved the bog walk and the visits to the small villages. Museum was a treat. Manor House stop was probably the least impressive."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent. Our guide was enthusiastic about showing us around her city, even though it was raining. We would definitely recommend this tour. Much cheaper than through the cruise line."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous informative day and our guide knew her stuff! We had plenty of time to see all that was needed to get an understanding of tallinn. A must see place. There are lots and lots of toursts. However pur tour was private and we were able to hear and move around quickly. Cant believe we did what we did in 3 hours"
* A traveler said: "Lea was our guide and she did an excellent job of explaining the culture and historical highlights of Tallinn. We had three tasting stops and then a beautiful bike ride through the city. Our group of 4 all enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide. She gave us information without drowning us with dates and names. She gave us information on the country"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable trip to the airport, the druver was on time and baggage fitted in well in the vehicle."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great and met all of our needs. We were able to experience the charm of these three Baltic sisters. Having hotels with delicious breakfasts in good locations arranged for us as well as transport between the three cities was what we wanted. We met local tour guides who gave us informative private tours, Thank you for the attention to details for our first visit to this lovely area of Europe."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Kadriorg Park
- Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)
- Olde Hansa
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn City Wall
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Dome Church
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Tallinn Legends
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany