Top Tallinn Markets
21 results | All Tallinn Tours
* A traveler said: "We believe you learn a country's culture by the food. And this is a good tour. Our guide was very noce and took us to a fee places to try local food (tapas style) and some drinks (schnapps and wine). Not a full meal but will recomend it completely. make sure you visit your favorite place prior."
* A traveler said: "Great tour around Tallinn that we would not have otherwise seen. Thomas is a very good guide and has a lot to tell you."
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour, as it also provided port transfers, which were needed as we weren't close enough to walk. The actual walking tour was insightful, we learnt a great deal. We also loved that we had free time before we had to meet back to get the port transfer back to the ship. The cost was quite good too."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful town of Tallin. Even though it was crowded with tourists from several ships, we had an interesting tour, and enjoyed staying in town for lunch and shopping before walking back to the ship."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful daytrip which turned out to be a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and Lahemaa National Park was beautiful. We can certainly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was great. Native and very proud of Estonia. Very informative tour. We got to see a good deal of the city with the tour. Driver was professional with a newer car."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous informative day and our guide knew her stuff! We had plenty of time to see all that was needed to get an understanding of tallinn. A must see place. There are lots and lots of toursts. However pur tour was private and we were able to hear and move around quickly. Cant believe we did what we did in 3 hours"
* A traveler said: "Great tour that gave us a good overview of the city with plenty of time at each of the key stops. The tour guide was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide. She gave us information without drowning us with dates and names. She gave us information on the country"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and almost easy pedaling everywhere but for 5 euros we upgraded on site to electric assist bikes and was fantastic! Our tour was led by great English speaking lady who led us from stop to stop and saw old and new Tallinn."
* A traveler said: "Aloyna (I’m not sure if I spelled this correctly) was a great guide. She drive us around and showed us the major sites and then we enjoyed a great beer tasting and charcuterie platter. The second half of the tour was quite an adventure with a downpour of rain but we still enjoyed our time and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dimitri met us in the Old Town square and led us to our own reserved table at a local restaurant. He brought six different beers to taste along with a vast amount of knowledge of Tallinn and their beer industry. He graciously indulged us in our million questions we had about the history of his country, politics, culture and his thoughts on Estonia as a whole. He was wonderful and we couldn't recommend him more highly. Take this tour if you are a beer lover!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kadriorg Park
- Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)
- Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)
- Olde Hansa
- Tallinn City Wall
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Dome Church
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Tallinn Legends
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany