Top Tallinn Cultural Tours
92 results | All Tallinn Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent. Our guide was enthusiastic about showing us around her city, even though it was raining. We would definitely recommend this tour. Much cheaper than through the cruise line."
* A traveler said: "Great tour that gave us a good overview of the city with plenty of time at each of the key stops. The tour guide was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Lea was our guide and she did an excellent job of explaining the culture and historical highlights of Tallinn. We had three tasting stops and then a beautiful bike ride through the city. Our group of 4 all enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "The Guy had a very good knowledge of the history of the city and I felt took me to the important historical places. I then had a general trip around the outskirts which gave an insight into the Soviet period as well as some of the current important entertainment venues."
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour, as it also provided port transfers, which were needed as we weren't close enough to walk. The actual walking tour was insightful, we learnt a great deal. We also loved that we had free time before we had to meet back to get the port transfer back to the ship. The cost was quite good too."
* A traveler said: "Good tour, wandering around Tallinn with Kat. The old town is relatively small, so easy to negative. The tour only lasted 2hrs as there was only two of us, we didn’t complain because some tours are just too long, this was ideal."
* A traveler said: "Great day out of Tallinn. Marju the guide was great. Nice group of people. Loved the bog walk and the visits to the small villages. Museum was a treat. Manor House stop was probably the least impressive."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide. She gave us information without drowning us with dates and names. She gave us information on the country"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ray was great giving plenty of interesting information to take our minds off the freezing cold night. We learnt so much about Tallinn's history and who doesn't like a good ghost story."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and almost easy pedaling everywhere but for 5 euros we upgraded on site to electric assist bikes and was fantastic! Our tour was led by great English speaking lady who led us from stop to stop and saw old and new Tallinn."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful daytrip which turned out to be a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and Lahemaa National Park was beautiful. We can certainly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Dimitry was great! He was knowledgeable and friendly. Enjoyed his stories and insight. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dennis was truly amazing - I really enjoyed our walk and tram ride through Tallinn. The weekend I was in town there was a festival in the old town and Dennis took me to the tourist information center so I could get more information. I enjoyed all the knowledge he had about the town - I especially enjoyed visiting the Russian Orthodox Church. Dennis was willing to take photos of me while we were on the tour (I was traveling solo) and he did a GREAT job! Riding the Tram to the Palace and its gardens was fun and the gardens themselves are outstanding. He showed me where the Kumu Museum was and the next day I visited the Zoo and the museum. (Note that you must be able to show proof of vaccination to enter the museum) This is a great way to orientate yourself to Tallinn and learn about the city - I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip to the coast and lots of interesting things to see along the way. Was very well organized and interesting. Guide gave a lot of insight into Estonia past and present. Definitely recommend and nice alternative if you have already spent time in Old town."
* A traveler said: "Fab experience!! I have never done anything like it before and would recommend it. There was 2 of us and we took 53 minutes to escape. The clues were just hard enough so you felt a little stretched, but not too hard to make it impossible."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and professional services. Punctuality and teaching skills! Tallinn is definitely a must to see through this 2-hour walking tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kadriorg Park
- Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Tallinn Legends
- Olde Hansa
- Tallinn City Wall
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Dome Church
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany