Top Tallinn City Tours
49 results | All Tallinn Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience! Our guide was so amazing! Old Town was so beautiful. Such beautiful sights to see!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour, wandering around Tallinn with Kat. The old town is relatively small, so easy to negative. The tour only lasted 2hrs as there was only two of us, we didn’t complain because some tours are just too long, this was ideal."
* A traveler said: "Great tour that gave us a good overview of the city with plenty of time at each of the key stops. The tour guide was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "We believe you learn a country's culture by the food. And this is a good tour. Our guide was very noce and took us to a fee places to try local food (tapas style) and some drinks (schnapps and wine). Not a full meal but will recomend it completely. make sure you visit your favorite place prior."
* A traveler said: "Great tour around Tallinn that we would not have otherwise seen. Thomas is a very good guide and has a lot to tell you."
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour, as it also provided port transfers, which were needed as we weren't close enough to walk. The actual walking tour was insightful, we learnt a great deal. We also loved that we had free time before we had to meet back to get the port transfer back to the ship. The cost was quite good too."
* A traveler said: "The Guy had a very good knowledge of the history of the city and I felt took me to the important historical places. I then had a general trip around the outskirts which gave an insight into the Soviet period as well as some of the current important entertainment venues."
* A traveler said: "Great day out of Tallinn. Marju the guide was great. Nice group of people. Loved the bog walk and the visits to the small villages. Museum was a treat. Manor House stop was probably the least impressive."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was on time She had a good knowledge of the area and took us to places that locals go to which made for an interesting day She was delightful and we had a great tour around town"
* A traveler said: "Helen provided a wealth of information about Tallinn today and its history. Highly recommend this tour. Loooove Tallinn!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! The guide, Elis, was very knowledgeable and easy-to-talk to. The bog we went to was really cool, and we lucked out with some amazing weather."
* A traveler said: "A convenient way to see both countries at the same time if you are staying for a short time."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous informative day and our guide knew her stuff! We had plenty of time to see all that was needed to get an understanding of tallinn. A must see place. There are lots and lots of toursts. However pur tour was private and we were able to hear and move around quickly. Cant believe we did what we did in 3 hours"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable and passionate! She asked us whether we had already visited some places and tailored the tour to our preferences. We learned a great deal about the city and greatly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Aloyna (I’m not sure if I spelled this correctly) was a great guide. She drive us around and showed us the major sites and then we enjoyed a great beer tasting and charcuterie platter. The second half of the tour was quite an adventure with a downpour of rain but we still enjoyed our time and would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Anna was great. Native and very proud of Estonia. Very informative tour. We got to see a good deal of the city with the tour. Driver was professional with a newer car."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Tallinn Legends
- Kadriorg Park
- Dome Church
- Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Olde Hansa
- Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Tallinn City Wall
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany