Top Takayama Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Takayama Tours
If you’re interested in learning how sake is made, this is the tour for you. A guide meets you at the station and take you to the brewery, so you won’t have to worry about getting lost. Visit the historic Tenryo Sake Brewery, which is one of the oldest sake breweries in Hida region. A sake brewer shows you the step-by-step process of making sake. A highlight is being able to taste different sakes, and conveniently, tastings are included.
Explore the rural and historic town of Hida on a small-group e-bike tour. Pedal around the village with ease on your electric bike and enjoy the passing views of the Japanese countryside. Learn about the history, culture, and daily life of residents in Hida and sit down to a delectable lunch at a local restaurant to complete your rural tour.
How would you feel if you arrived in a city and don't know anything about it? How would you feel if you had someone you want by your side let her find out and love what she does? Luca, the friend of the solver: He has twenty years of excellent experience in the sector hospitality and customer service. The friend of the solver is an Italian native speaker who speaks perfect english and japanese. The price of the tours are high because the services are excellent! Come and find out!
You can satisfied completely this Hida Takayama & Shirakawa-go area within 2 days with special local guide. -1 day- Shirakawa-go (UNESCO world heritage site 2hours walking) / Lunch in restaurant (include fee) / Big fall + Big tree (Hiking about 1hour) / Hot spring in nature. -2 day- Higashiyama walking course (walking 90min.you can see lot's of temples) / Lunch in restaurant (include fee) / Rickshaw ride (about 10min) / City side walking (90min) / Please bring the following few luggages. Towel for hot spring / shoes for hiking we will do this tour by English guide.we can also booking your hotel around this Takayama area if you need please let us know. (Not include hotel fee) Max 20 person. please let us inform when you need other language guide. you can change our start time. we can arrange other your private tour. (e.g. Kamikochi, etc ..)
Spend a night in Takayama after a privately guided tour of the old castle town and its Sanmachi Street, then visit UNESCO-listed Shirakawago the following day. This 2-day itinerary allows travelers to soak up the sights of both popular destinations without the rush or crowded tours. A guide points out local specialties along the traditional food street and explains the significance of the gassho-style (thatched-roof) homes in well-preserved Shirakawago.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Takayama?
What Overnight Tours in Takayama are taking additional safety precautions?
What Overnight Tours in Takayama are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets