Top Syracuse Walking Tours
13 results | All Syracuse Tours
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on the day we arrived in Ortigia. Our guide was Marco and he was brilliant! We had a lovely walk around Ortigia, Marco told us many stories about the history of the island and Sircuse, including the mythology. He was knowledgeable and passionnate, a very engaging storyteller. We felt like we understood the place better after the tour. As it was winter, it was dark when we started the tour (5.15pm) so were worried we would miss out on some things, but we didn’t, everywhere we went had enough lighting to be able to see what was important. We particularly enjoyed visiting the unusual cathedral which Marco gave us a little tour around inside. We chose the option including food tasting and wine so Marco dropped us at a little cafe at the end of the tour where we were given a platter of Sicilian foods which was very yummy! Plenty of food to fill us up and we sampled 2 different Sicilian red wines. I would highly recommend this tour and I’d recommend doing it at the beginning of your stay in Siracusa/Ortigia like we did to really get a feel for the island."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was super knowledgable about the area and the history of Ortigia. All of the food and drinks we excellent. If you have the time, this is a great tour to take to get a mix of the history, culture and food of Siracusa."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matilda was great! The food and wine tasting were amazing! I would differently recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a marvelous experience. Carlo was an amazing and knowledgeable guide combined with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Sicily Nature Adventures."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful young lady take us around Noto. She has so much history and politics to tell us. The town was wonderful with so much to see that really we could have stayed for many hours but our scheduled time was too short. Would go back and do more next time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Siracusa by our knowledgeable and charming guide Elena -- including a special look at the St. Lucia celebration that was in progress at the time of our visit. In addition to all the history, she had lots of interesting anecdotes and insights only a native could provide."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area. Friendly, knowledgeable guide who made the experience all the better."
* A traveler said: "Marco was charming and knowledgeable. It really is worth having a guide to add colour and detail for a visit to the park. It is much better than having your nose in a book. Marco told stories, legends, battles as well as highlighting flora. I noticed other visitors listening in! The tour lasts 2h."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia